UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Ivan..... how do you see yourself listing these over at MMDB?

Will Forge get his own listing? or will he appear as an alternate look for Wolverine?

Zach - will the alternate looks be shown on the packaging; perhaps a group shot of 11 on the reverse, with double bios for those with alternate characters options?

Will the wave get an X-Men branding similar to what wave 59 had? Maybe with a classic X-Men block text?

X-Men-Logo.jpg

Edited by Nessex

So Ivan..... how do you see yourself listing these over at MMDB?

Will Forge get his own listing? or will he appear as an alternate look for Wolverine?

Zach - will the alternate looks be shown on the packaging; perhaps a group shot of 11 on the reverse, with double bios for those with alternate characters options?

Will the wave get an X-Men branding similar to what wave 59 had? Maybe with a classic X-Men block text?

X-Men-Logo.jpg

I would assume MMDB would just list what it has on the front of the package, like the wave 51 Nick Fury Jr. There wasn't a separate Steve Rogers listing, just an alt picture. Although it does bring up interesting questions, like if someone is looking to get all variations of Cap and that doesn't show up in the list......

We'll have inset shots of the other characters, and a "bonus parts" tag and possibly mention it in the bio.

Not sure if the alt heads will be front-and-center in the package, or if we'll give the secondary names on the front.

Official solicitation photo already has three or four insets on it.

One question that I have for this lovely wave. Does...Psylocke get a sword?

I don't see her getting one. I believe she only used her pay-blade while wearing this uniform, assuming DST is trying to be as comic-accurate as possible.

But Zach is really the only one who can answer this question.

The designs look like they rely very heavily on Uncanny X-Men #275, so i assumed we wouldn't be seeing a katana for Betsy as there isn't one on the cover.

Forge is shown with a huge gun & harness, but not with his typical headband or leather boots with fringe, and this is the version that DST has gone with.

I even noticed a little satchel bag (from Green Goblin, perhaps) with the prototypes to emulate Gambits bag on the cover, which is a nice touch.

Yeah, its more like Storm's Cape. from the Outback wave.

I think I might do a Banshee similar to that custom with the fabric wings.

I did a cloth Siryn by using a cheap Marvel Legends Banshee. I always saved the other cloth wing knowing this would happen.

siyrn_zps2bd6ecd1.jpg