UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, hey, the Brotherhood has arrived! Can't wait to have the whole team assembled and on my toy shelf.

First impression: Avalanche is perfect. The mask looks great and I love the extra chest pc for an alternate look. The roadside ruble is icing on the cake. Blob looks menacing and I think the Rufus torso fits him well. The alternate hands feet are a welcome bonus. Pyro looks pretty good, but like others I'm a bit concerned about his mask. Destiny is the one that surprised me most as I wasn't sure we would ever get her. I too would've preferred a slightly elongated helmet for her to better match her classic comic look. Overall they look great and I can't wait to own them.

Mnemosis, I might be into buying a Brotherhood set from you if you buy extras. Not a huge fan of this era of X-Men, they look nice though.

Slightly disappointed we still haven't seen classic Banshee and Sunfire before the "no more x-toys" period begins.

If you're taking requests Luke, then may I request two for Blob?

The sarcastic smiling face he makes in the 90's 'toon when he burps and say, "Goodness, was that me?"

Also, the chest block with the peg in it. Seeing as you made a Webbed up base for the Spidey foes set, this has to happen as well right?

I've never bought a case before, but I will definitely be buying a case for this one. Forgive my ignorance...how many packs are in a case?

Luke's custom cases usually have 3x each pack. So all in all 12 2-packs.

As for the requests, I'd take:

-Snarky Gambit.

-A Siryn sticker pack? Or maybe just the face? I think many are going to just paint the blue green on the storm fig and add the Banshee wings and another head to make her.

-A new face for Destiny, this time with glasses.

-A smirk for Blob?

-From what I'm seeing everyone is angry, so if Jubilee is like that as well, maybe a more cheerful head?

+

-Seductive Psylocke + stunned Cyclops for akward hormone action!!!!! (just joking, just joking)

If you're taking requests Luke, then may I request two for Blob?

The sarcastic smiling face he makes in the 90's 'toon when he burps and say, "Goodness, was that me?"

Also, the chest block with the peg in it. Seeing as you made a Webbed up base for the Spidey foes set, this has to happen as well right?

I won't be doing any accessories - just the sticker kit. But I can definitely do all of the requests posted so far.

Gosh, it seems this will be the first time I'll buy multiple sets to have all the extra combinations.

While I don't necessarily care about these costumes and I much rather have classic Banshee, for example, I started collecting comics at the time these looks were being introduced here in Brazil. If we could have a TRU wave to complement this wave I'd love to have Lilandra... Death Bird... Corsair... Savage Island Rogue... ;)

This is the kind of series Star Trek Legacy needs, and with so many characters in common uniforms, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Absolutely.

I'm in for a case of these now. Any good ideas for a head/hair combo for Cecelia Reyes?

This is the kind of series Star Trek Legacy needs, and with so many characters in common uniforms, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Absolutely.

I'm in for a case of these now. Any good ideas for a head/hair combo for Cecelia Reyes?

Maybe TWD Michonne head and Dreadlock zombie hair?