UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Watchmen Minimates

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I can see TRU getting that 4-pack and 2-pack while specialty gets a Minuteman 4-pack.

It just seems odd that comic shops wouldn't be getting something exclusive since Watchmen is more relevant to DC now than it has been since the film opened. If they're sharing that 4-pack with a big-box retailer that can sell it for $5 or $10 less (again), it's no wonder the Minimates brand is tepid at specialty.

I didn't know there were two crotches! They only gave me one crotch. I'll have to check. 

Box set is exclusive to specialty market. Box sets are easier for small shops to order and most online retailers to sell. Those figures will also be in two-packs at TRU, not sure of crotch exclusivity though. 

• 1 month later...

Looking good! Will there be any difference between these and the TRU 2-pack versions? Looks or accessories?

24 minutes ago, youbastards said:

I don't see Comedian's grenade launcher or Rorschach's grappling hook gun.  Are they hidden behind the packaging?

Wow, Dr Manhattan must be packing heat if it's big enough to cover a rocket launcher AND a grappling hook gun...