UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite all his Marvel Legends figures still pegwarming, I'm warming up to Space Armor IM. I do think Ronan more than compensates for any lack of love for it. There were three, and they all looked the same, so I figured I'd just buy whichever one is left next week when I check again for the Valiant pack.

My Spidey's arms were wonky out of the package. Turned out his chest block was on backward. It's a fun piece to dress down to Peter, and if you don't want it hiding under Spidey's armor, it's unisex enough that a female character could use it.

It would have been impossible to cost out all the cool things Spidey could have come with, but I love the figure and I already have enough stuff laying around to tweak him.

likeaboss.jpg

likeaboss2.jpg

For anybody having trouble finding these the TRU I found them at didn't have them in the Marvel aisle or near any other marvel stuff. I found them in the generic 'action figure' aisle next to the clearance stuff.

they had a full case, but I didn't buy the spidey/mysterio pack (mysterio does look cool, but I just don't care about him or another spiderman variation). I snagged the valiant pack though. The bloodshot mate looks very cool.

Vision takes the cake though. Just a great looking figure.

For anyone in the Portland OR area; I spotted these today at the Beaverton/Tigard TRU (across from the Washington Square Mall). I found them in the specialty aisle, and unfortunately all that was left were some IM/Ronan & Mysterio/Spidey packs, right next to a boatload of Valiant packs.

For anyone in the Portland OR area; I spotted these today at the Beaverton/Tigard TRU (across from the Washington Square Mall). I found them in the specialty aisle, and unfortunately all that was left were some IM/Ronan & Mysterio/Spidey packs, right next to a boatload of Valiant packs.

There were a LOT of valiant packs in the TRU I was at also

Found these today in Dayton, Ohio (Fairfield Mall). They haven't had the last couple waves, but I was driving by on my lunch break and though I'd go ahead and check. They still had multiple sets of these and Valiant. I didn't see any TMNT though.

Vision and Mysterio might be my favorite out of this wave, but they all look amazing. Ronan and Quicksilver look perfect and this Wolverine costume is really growing on me.

I got these tonight at the TRU. No lanes open, of course. But one person manning the customer service desk was able to check me out. I got all the sets except the Wolvie/Sentinel one. Quicksilver was the biggest want, and he doesn't disappoint. I'm OK with his hairpiece, though I wouldn't complain if we eventually got a more accurate one. This guy's about 100 times better than the previous Quicksilver, and he was one of the few display Avengers I had that was still woefully out of date. Vision is awesome, as well. Ronan is a great figure, and Mysterio is a cool update. I don't have much use for the Spidey though, and Iron Man looks good without the mask, but with it he's not an attractive figure IMO.

Found a complete set in Olympia, WA today. My apologies to whomever the employees said called in looking for them. I snagged the last Quicksilver/Vision set.

I called them from Portland. the first guy i talked to said there were 11 on the floor and put me on hold. the guy who answered was different, and didn't know what i was looking for. at first he was saying Silver Surfer. he told me he couldn't find them online, so i had to tell him that's because they're not on there. he put me on hold, came back and told me they didn't have them. i told him the first guy i talked to told me there were 11 sets on the floor...he put me on hold again and came back saying that he had it and would put it on hold for me. i reaaaaally hope that's not the one you left with. i'm assuming you got the last pack because the other was on hold for me.

Went to two stores, wasted an entire evening standing around while people checked computers/walked around aisles with me looking at shelves, but I found them.

I have an extra unopened Quicksilver/Vision pack that I grabbed to help those who might not find them, since they're short-packed.

I have an extra opened but complete Wolverine (keeping the Sentinel, sorry).