UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a case of these and Valient at lunch today. Picked up a set for me and a set for UKCollector. Scored a clearance pillow for 75 cents too! ?

I wanted share that the Mystero I opened happen to have two left legs as there was a left leg where the right leg should be. It was painted as if it was the right leg and the foot was on it as if it was the right leg. I already emailed customer service for a replacement right leg.

Edited by Captain Paco

attachicon.gifIMG_3593.JPG

Found them tonight at MD TRU. Nabbed Ronan, Mysterio and Quicksilver packs (absent from the peg shot).

Well, poop. This is my TRU as well. Stopped by tonight and NONE were left. I'm a little surprised they all moved so quickly. Guess I won't be finding these in store....

I had a feeling that if I posted where I found them that they'd quickly get nabbed. I'll message you next time I see them.

Edited by MsMarvel fan

I wanted share that the Mystero I opened happen to have two left legs as there was a left leg where the right leg should be. It was painted as if it was the right leg and the foot was on it as if it was the right leg. I already emailed customer service for a replacement right leg.

How do you email customer service, I got the same thing with my vision. It came with two clear legs. Help please.

Winston-Salem, NC got wave 19 in, I believe a couple were sold already because me and a friend got 1 3/4 sets (I didn't want the IM set) and there were still 3 sets left. Greensboro said they're getting a truck today, so they may have a full case if any other local collectors are looking

Stopped in at my local TRU again today and they had 1 pack each of Quicksilver/Vision and Wolvie/Sentinel. I picked up the Quicksilver pack, and when I opened it up, Vision's non-phasing feet are missing confused.gif Hopefully I can get DST to send me some footsies, otherwise it's to the parts bin.

I found a whole case at the Brookfield, Wi TRU. I grabbed a set for me and was going to grab another complete set to keep unopened but then remembered that Onyx checks out that TRU so I left them for him. I hid the Wolverine/Sentinel set and the Vision/Quicksilver set for you too in hopes that you would get there before the scalpers do lol. They are to the right of the minimates, up a peg behind some little Marvel figures.

Wasn't me, Nate. Was that the Meadows store?

Oh no I wasn't insinuating anything. I was just saying that I was glad that there was a quicksilver pack left! hehe I actually have been going to the n 5th store since I kinda live on the north side. It looks like they got one full case of wave 19, a case of valiant 'mates, and they still have a couple infinity sets as well.

Dude, my girlfriend wants to go back out to Vegas, and I've never been. If we make it out, we should meet up!

haha that would be cool I suppose. You would only be like the 3rd person I've shown my minimates to, lol... well in person anyway. And no one has seen my whole collection besides me.

I was wondering if any of our resident customizers here were going to try to give Quicksilver a proper hairpiece? Both Quicksilver minimates have included rehashed Wolverine hairpieces instead of brand new sculpts. I for one find them both very detracting to the minimates (the latest one being the worst of the two). I get it that DST was just trying to save on tooling at the time(s). Does anybody else feel the same way? And can anybody suggest a good base hairpiece in which one can achieve this look with a bit of customizing?

2559.jpg
Edited by MINI_MYTE