UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would it be Portland Maine if he put OR after it? udp don't say Cali, your from there, (I think) and it makes you sound like a tourist :P I have my fingers crossed they hit San Diego, we'll see tomorrow!

Just picked up a full set in LA, Cali.

Left a full set on the shelves. These look fantastic

Which store did you hit? I went to the one in Atwater/Glendale on friday and came up with nothing.

Im terrible at directions but heres the address:

La Cienega Plaza, 1833 La Cienega, Los Angeles, CA 90035

there are two other Toys'r'us's in driving distance from me and all 3 usually get new stock around the same time

Really digging Ronan. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm one step closer to filling out the original Sinister Six, I'd say that Ronan is hands down my favorite of this wave. He even matches the old Kree soldiers really well.

post-6503-0-10108900-1424048262_thumb.jp

Here is a copy of my receipt. I hope it helps. I can take pictures of the UPC later in the day.

What makes this whole finding wave 19 frustrating is the fact that I went to the Toys R Us web site and did the whole chat online feature and they have no clue what's going on basically saying it's not in yet but people are buying these across the country

Just picked up a full set in LA, Cali.

Left a full set on the shelves. These look fantastic

Which store did you hit? I went to the one in Atwater/Glendale on friday and came up with nothing.

Im terrible at directions but heres the address:

La Cienega Plaza, 1833 La Cienega, Los Angeles, CA 90035

there are two other Toys'r'us's in driving distance from me and all 3 usually get new stock around the same time

Good to know, man. Thanks!

Imma try to hit up the one in Burbank tomorrow and maybe the Atwater one again Tuesday to see what's up.