UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

Canadian TRUs may be in a lull like US TRUs, but they should still carry them. Any Canadians see anything recently?

The last Minimates to ever grace TRU here in Canada were the Tomb Raider wave, Marvel wave 16 and the A vs XM 4-pack. Forum member pickle (who worked TRU Canada) said that their system no longer showed upcoming waves. It's been barren (minimatewise) for more than a year. Sh!tty if you ask me. ? Edited by MINI_MYTE

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is "funny" is that I got the A v X set the month it came out but I had to Oder store pick up first (a.k.a. An hour before I went) they had to get it out of the back room. Just a few months ago they finally put they set out to the public. The last thing I got from TRU was the Xavier and Shaw 2-pack for $1

Sadly most of the TRU's around me haven't carried any box sets, just two packs. The past year or two they seem to be testing the waters with box sets, Expendables 2, PvZ, Clerks & the new Infinity one. PvZ disappeared really quickly and there might be one Clerks set left, the other two have hung around a bit (Expendables was clearanced out super cheap and it doesn't look like more than maybe two Infinity sets have sold)

I just wish they would have tested the waters with sets I really wanted :)

Don't know how valid or relaible this is but I check the Diamond Comics New Release list weekly, I collect comics and action figures among other things, and I noticed that The TRU Marvel Minimates Series 19 is listed to be release on Wednesday, February 11, 2015. Now, this is the list that shows what is to be available at your local Comic Book shop....so these must be the ones that will be available at your local TRU store sometime next week? Who ever finds them first, please let the rest of us collectors know. Thanks.

Canadian TRUs may be in a lull like US TRUs, but they should still carry them. Any Canadians see anything recently?

well it seems to be the ones in Ontario I can get to don't but I'll still check here and there , I wish they had a website you could just buy off like the US TRU does. Edited by masterbob

Well that's good news! Hoping my local TRU's carry this one as they skipped wave 18 and the Tomb Raider wave. Plants vs Zombies never arrived in my neck of the woods, along with Clerks box set and Infinity Box set. They did get Amazing Spider Man and TMNT, though it was one case of each with no restock.

Very stoked for the Mysterio pack. I'm happy with the original but I'm using the body on the new one for the Nightmare custom I've seen a few people around here do. The helmet will go for an Orb custom. Two classicy villains from one pack, huzzah! I don't need the Spidey figure but man, it's a nice looking one from the pics... i'll find a place for him.

Also, a classic looking comic Ronan, finally! Been looking forward to that one for a looooong time.

I'm gonna have to start rooting for classic Attuma now as my "How is that guy not made yet?!" pick!

Edited by Ronan The Accuser