UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are three AOU 2-packs for TRU, although not sure what else that's movie-based, and three non-movie assortments TBA. Plenty for one chain.

THREE MORE non-movie waves? ZOMFG!

Please please PLEASE let one of those waves have the remains of Capullo X-force in it (Sunspot, Warpath, Siryn and maybe Gideon & Stryfe just for fun!)

YES! One more X-Men wave wouldn't hurt anyone.

And a giant Galactus Bust Bank done in the Minimate style would rock so hard. It would make such a fearsome backdrop for my F4 Minimates. The same goes for a Sentinel. Imagine a Celestial Bust Bank.

Not having the Marvel bank license hinders that plan.

There are three AOU 2-packs for TRU, although not sure what else that's movie-based, and three non-movie assortments TBA. Plenty for one chain.

Is there any license that we can sneak this into? Or is there a way to get a big license for a one shot kickstarter type deal where if we don't have enough orders than no one has to make it/eat profit?

You mean any license we can sneak a Minimates bank into? Ask DST, but I'm sure Chuck would have tried it by now if he thought there was a market for it beyond people customizing Sentinels.

I thought DST was doing all the vinyl marvel banks I've been seeing!

Monogram has had the license for ten years or more.

THREE MORE non-movie waves? ZOMFG!

Please please PLEASE let one of those waves have the remains of Capullo X-force in it (Sunspot, Warpath, Siryn and maybe Gideon & Stryfe just for fun!)

Not sure we have any X-Force planned right now.

Uncanny X-men Now? For the love of all that is in existence?

Ditto.

Enough with the X-Men!!!!!

We have one more X-thing we might try, but not at TRU.

Hey, y'know... ANY X-Thing is usually fine with me, but the rest of X-Force is probably top of my list...

I'm going to guess you're looking at a boxset for Luke. Given the demand, I'm gonna guess 90s X-Factor. Along with NOW and the rest of X-Force, I'd argue it's the most requested "X-thing"

Otherwise... Inferno box set?

Three non-movie marvel TRU waves and not Xmen related is awesome news!! Nothing against Xmen but they are not my favourite bit of the MU and they have had a LOT of love lately - I'm really hoping for some comic guardians - especially if they included some classic ones - and some avengers! Gives me hope for a brighter year next year for comic fans!

This Turtle guy makes good sense!

I think if we got 90s XFactor and an XForce team finished (preferably Capullo) I'd be pretty satisfied with our X-related Minimates. Though their villainous roster is sorely lacking some major players... Goblin Queen, Stryfe, the Reavers, any Horsemen or Dark Riders, Cortez or Exodus, and of course Toad all need to find their way to plastic before the day DST closes up shop on the Minimates.

This Turtle guy makes good sense!

I think if we got 90s XFactor and an XForce team finished (preferably Capullo) I'd be pretty satisfied with our X-related Minimates. Though their villainous roster is sorely lacking some major players... Goblin Queen, Stryfe, the Reavers, any Horsemen or Dark Riders, Cortez or Exodus, and of course Toad all need to find their way to plastic before the day DST closes up shop on the Minimates.

I dont think they will be closing anytime soon, Minimates is DST's BIGGEST ((No pun intended) if not one of) line. Shutting it down is like throwing away a lottery ticket, that you know you won on.

Oh, don't worry GMonkey. I don't think it'll be soon.

I have this feeling in the back of my mind that, at this point, Chuck is holding out on Toad until what he KNOWS will be the last Minimate set ever produced lol

I sadly feel like this is true.

Mnemonic is just being silly, thereasonsy. Chuck has no feelings towards Toad one way or another, I'm sure there were just better fits whenever he made sense for a wave. Now that the Brotherhood is on it's way, I'm sure he'll get a boost.

Edited by DSTZach

Mnemonic is just being silly, thereasonsy. Chuck has no feelings towards Toad one way or another, I'm sure there were just better fits whenever he made sense for a wave. Now that the Brotherhood is on it's way, I'm sure he'll get a boost.

Not sure if intentional or autocorrect, but either way, I lolled

And yes, I AM just being silly. Though there's a touch of merit to the idea. What better way to give fans a send off, whenever the time comes, than by doing a full fan service wave? Take the characters fans have most clamored for but that you never got around to and pack them out with all the goodies you can! Wouldn't be the worst idea, right?

XForce team finished (preferably Capullo)

I just want this Sunspot:

9495449.png

and this Siryn:

siryn3.jpg

Not sure they're even part of the same team, but if we got them, I'd be satisfied if we never got another 90's X-Force member again (I'd still like to finish my Kyle/Yost team, however - Wolfsbane minimum, Vanisher/Elixir/Domino best-case).

But that's me.