UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XForce team finished (preferably Capullo)

I just want this Sunspot:

9495449.png

and this Siryn:

siryn3.jpg

Not sure they're even part of the same team, but if we got them, I'd be satisfied if we never got another 90's X-Force member again (I'd still like to finish my Kyle/Yost team, however - Wolfsbane minimum, Vanisher/Elixir/Domino best-case).

But that's me.

Those are both Capullo versions. But if we get THEM, not having Warpath and the right version of Feral would kind of sting. Add Stryfe and Gideon and there's your wave. Sunspot can be the variant to the Liefeld version while Warpath can just include the quick switch parts. Siryn looked more or less the same in both renditions. If you're REALLY feeling cheeky, one Sunspot could come with Gideon, the other? Krule.

XForce team finished (preferably Capullo)

I just want this Sunspot:

9495449.png

and this Siryn:

siryn3.jpg

Not sure they're even part of the same team, but if we got them, I'd be satisfied if we never got another 90's X-Force member again (I'd still like to finish my Kyle/Yost team, however - Wolfsbane minimum, Vanisher/Elixir/Domino best-case).

But that's me.

Those are both Capullo versions. But if we get THEM, not having Warpath and the right version of Feral would kind of sting. Add Stryfe and Gideon and there's your wave. Sunspot can be the variant to the Liefeld version while Warpath can just include the quick switch parts. Siryn looked more or less the same in both renditions. If you're REALLY feeling cheeky, one Sunspot could come with Gideon, the other? Krule.
Absolutely this right here.

I have to admit, I am mystified by the importance placed on peg holes around here. I mean, I understand that they're unnecessary when a character is bald, and I guess a smooth head makes them look more "complete," but I hardly notice the holes anymore myself (that one was barely visible in the photo), and I feel like they add so much fun play value.

I'm going to put some hair on my Vision Minimate, just because I can.

I have to admit, I am mystified by the importance placed on peg holes around here. I mean, I understand that they're unnecessary when a character is bald, and I guess a smooth head makes them look more "complete," but I hardly notice the holes anymore myself (that one was barely visible in the photo), and I feel like they add so much fun play value.

I'm going to put some hair on my Vision Minimate, just because I can.

That is best thing I have heard all day XD

Eh, I used to be a stickler. now I'm in the same camp as Zach. But, that said, it's much easier for me to bore out a new hole in a head that doesn't have a peg hole, than it is for me to fill a hole on a head that has one

Bottom line... the head I'm using for 70s professor X has a hole, & I am fine with that. Though, if it didn't, I admit I would think it looked better