UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

I do not understand why comic based wolverine figures always come with the same hair. I much prefer the hair piece from the updated ultimate wolverine figure.

Well you could always you the other hairpiece.
True, but one would have to buy a lot of ultimate wolverines in order to display other figures with that hair piece. All I'm saying is that the ultimate hair piece has already been tooled, it would be nice to have some variety. Any collector who doesn't skip out on the various wolverine figures is inundated with a bunch of the same hair piece. Edited by Minimate-Maniac

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the second Sentinel head different in any way from the previous release? Because one of my pet peeves is identical battle damage. It would have great if the art could have at least been flopped.

The 59 Sentinel didn't have the extra head, so this one's new.

This is also true. You may be thinking of the battle-damaged head from the DOFP box set.

So many Sentinels... Yeah, that's probably what I was thinking of. Still need to grab that 4-pack.

I didn't remember the alternate Spidey face in EOTE, but flipping back through the story, he uses that look a lot, so it's nice that it was included

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I only saw the alternate chest once

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Gotta love that a guy with powers is running around in body armor while a woman without powers is still in her standard, skin-tight costume.

One of those jerk scalpers already has a full set of these on eBay for an outrageous price. -_-

Yeah, how ,bout NO. I can wait half a month for the sets for about half the price. How did he get it anyway?!?post-9944-0-09577600-1417913964_thumb.jp

Edited by Gmonkey2k

Hey just went to tru to take advantage of the Marvel toys bogo half off, and An employee walked up and asked me if he could help me find something. I said I was looking for the new marvel two packs and he said they were supposed to be on their truck tonight and the should be on the shelves tomorrow, or Monday at the latest!

Hey just went to tru to take advantage of the Marvel toys bogo half off, and An employee walked up and asked me if he could help me find something. I said I was looking for the new marvel two packs and he said they were supposed to be on their truck tonight and the should be on the shelves tomorrow, or Monday at the latest!

Sweet! Luckily staying very close to my TRU this weekend on a mini (no pun intended) vacation.

Went back today and they didn't have any. They said if I had a upc or sku they could check their shipping manifest but until then they have no way of checking. One guy said if they are new to check next week but frankly I'll probably be checking every other day starting tomorrow.

They did say right now they are getting a truck every night and maybe if the previous associate was correct then the truck could have been diverted to another store or something.

I do not understand why comic based wolverine figures always come with the same hair. I much prefer the hair piece from the updated ultimate wolverine figure.

Well you could always you the other hairpiece.
True, but one would have to buy a lot of ultimate wolverines in order to display other figures with that hair piece. All I'm saying is that the ultimate hair piece has already been tooled, it would be nice to have some variety. Any collector who doesn't skip out on the various wolverine figures is inundated with a bunch of the same hair piece.

Eh just paint it brown and then your wolfsbane has better hair. That solves one. ;)