UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

Did you read that or are you making an assumption? They could include extra limbs, the last 2 visions certainly could've used them but extra anything is never guaranteed, keep that mind and you be pleasantly suprised when you get freebies in your trays.

The teaser pics from Zach showed off a set of phasing limbs. I believe he confirmed that this Vision would include both normal and phasing

EDIT: Here's Zach's confirmation

He'll have regular and translucent arms and legs.

See now I've been pleasantly surprised!

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The photos remind me of a funny story about Phil (the band). Back in the 90s or so (before camera phones became so prevalent), whenever the lead guitarist was approached by a fan and asked if they could take a photo, the publicist would always say 'you get in the photo too and I'll take the photo for you.' Then he would purposely crop out everyone's head. It wasn't malicious or mean more of a joke.

And this is why nobody has ever heard of the band Phil.Sentinel is Series 59 modern Sentinel. Both will come with tentacles and I believe both come with alternate damaged faces, although I need to double-check. Sorry some people think that Sentinel is bad/inaccurate; I think it's pretty nice, but I guess I'm the only one who's played with it so far. I don't know that it's based on a specific Sentinel model.

Zach, are you gonna blueball us tonight on that last reveal? ;)

I guess that would be pretty harsh. Posting now.

posting now where? I want to see the pic too!

I posted pics of all eight in Series 19 on our Instagram, but they were mostly creatively cropped. I'll post the full shots soon -- tempted to shoot new ones, but I REALLY want to shoot some Turtles stuff.

I'll see if I can post Peter's face. It's pretty cool.

Edited by DSTZach

Not sure I understand spideys alternate look..

You would probably have to read Ends of the Earth. I have not read it, myself.

I do not understand why comic based wolverine figures always come with the same hair. I much prefer the hair piece from the updated ultimate wolverine figure.

Well you could always you the other hairpiece.

This is true.

Is the second Sentinel head different in any way from the previous release? Because one of my pet peeves is identical battle damage. It would have great if the art could have at least been flopped.

The 59 Sentinel didn't have the extra head, so this one's new.

This is also true. You may be thinking of the battle-damaged head from the DOFP box set.

Edited by DSTZach

Not sure I understand spideys alternate look..

You would probably have to read Ends of the Earth. I have not read it, myself.

From what I remember, you see the helmetless mask/face for all of two panels and the armorless body (the zip up shirt) for a single panel in a "getting dressed" montage. Edited by CBMM1