UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

Did she ask you to clarify to her exactly what you needed? Your initial e-mail was a little vague, and the picture was not the best, but I figured you two could discuss it.

All, please remember that Kelsey has to keep track of the product details for over 100 different products in addition to ALL Minimates. Sending a picture of a pile of parts without saying exactly what you need does not always cut it.

I'll see if she got the necessary info and sent it out, if not I'll try and send you what you need.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I messaged CS over a week ago, got a response but not a confirmation that parts are being sent. I've sent two follow up emails and haven't recieved a response. I miss Amy.

I emailed them about a issue with Vision, they didnt respond after I clarify what the issue was, so I waited, and I got the missing item in the mail today. Excellent service.

So yours might be on the way.

Zach took care of it.

For the record, I took a picture of the pieces, ( double left foot for Spidey and double right arm for Iron Man) then listed what was wrong with them under the picture.

Mixed up my rights and lefts

Edited by Zak Katz

I'll see if she got the necessary info and sent it out, if not I'll try and send you what you need.

Hey Zach,

Could you please check on my stuff too? I sent a follow-up email with pics but never heard a anything back. It was for two left arms on Ronan and a broken arm on IM.

Thanks

Hey Zach,

Could you please check on my stuff too? I sent a follow-up email with pics but never heard a anything back. It was for two left arms on Ronan and a broken arm on IM.

Thanks

CBMM, Kelsey's been writing you back, with no response. Check your spam.

Edited by DSTZach

I messaged CS over a week ago, got a response but not a confirmation that parts are being sent. I've sent two follow up emails and haven't recieved a response. I miss Amy.

Me too. Amy was always on point, professional, and promptly followed up. Current CS not so much.

Me too. Amy was always on point, professional, and promptly followed up. Current CS not so much.

What are you having a problem with?

"I’ll check and let you know later this afternoon." That was a week ago.

"Ill check and let you know later this afternoon." That was a week ago.

I meant Minimates-wise, but check your spam filter, and if there's nothing there, send a follow-up. I'd check myself, but I don't know your name or actual Minimate issue.

I've found all 4 sets now at different TRU locations and was finally able to get the Quicksilver/Vision set at the TRU in Dublin, CA. Last week.

Ronan is my personal favorite and I've been waiting for a comic version for awhile ever since the Annihilation storyline.

Now they just need to make a Gladiator and Quasar to finish up the Annihilators.

Edited by EricM

The movie Starlord looks pretty close to now Starlord looks in the comic now and they did release Agent Venom too who is in the book now as well. Personally I like the post Annihilation Guardian uniforms.