UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So....does anyone know how long it takes for DST to respond about missing or wrong parts?

Thanks.

I messaged them last week, I got a response, but no confirmation of sent parts. We'll see... I guess.

I was excited to find this set today. I did have some issues with the packs I picked up though. The iron man Ronan pack, Ronan has 2 of the same arms and the face under Tony's helmet has red paint from his helmet on it. I bought the best wolverine sentinel 2 pack I saw but on all of them the eyes printed on wolverines mask were on the very bottom of the mask. I've seen plenty of pictures of others who are fine. I'm going to try and just pick up a new Ronan/iron man pack but if anyone is army building sentinels and has an extra wolverine with a good looking mask id be interested in buying another wolverine.

I have two of the new Space Armor Iron Man sets and both of my Tony Stark Faces have red on them from the helmet but I am not worried because they will likely always be used for a slipover mask or the like.

I have two of the new Space Armor Iron Man sets and both of my Tony Stark Faces have red on them from the helmet but I am not worried because they will likely always be used for a slipover mask or the like.

Just checked mine, it too has red on the face.

I was excited to find this set today. I did have some issues with the packs I picked up though. The iron man Ronan pack, Ronan has 2 of the same arms and the face under Tony's helmet has red paint from his helmet on it. I bought the best wolverine sentinel 2 pack I saw but on all of them the eyes printed on wolverines mask were on the very bottom of the mask. I've seen plenty of pictures of others who are fine. I'm going to try and just pick up a new Ronan/iron man pack but if anyone is army building sentinels and has an extra wolverine with a good looking mask id be interested in buying another wolverine.

The red blotches on IM's face are actually worse than just paint transferance. For some reason anytime metallic red paint (used on a minimate) comes into contact with flesh colored plastic, a horrible bleeding occurs. The flesh colored plastic absorbs the red for some reason and it goes well below the surface resulting in those horrible blotches. I believe this problem first appeared with the release of the Neo-Classic IM. Here's a tip, if you store your IM minimates (who sport red metallic paint) it's best if you make sure their helmets are off and not in contact with the heads. A couple of my IM movie mates (who had splotchless skin color) developped the red marks after years of storage with the helmets on. Edited by MINI_MYTE

Do some TRU just not stock minimates at all. I can't find these anywhere in the twin cities area and have called around.

Minnesota TRU's do not carry a lot of Minimates. I have seen them skip 2 or 3 waves at a time. They also never get the 4-packs.

Same thing happens up north.... Eugh........

My local TRU (Bloomington, IL) just got a second case and stocked it this morning.

I just visited there about 30 minutes ago and they still had most of the case on the peg. They were only missing one Spiderman/Mysterio set.

I picked up the Wolverine/Sentinel and Quicksilver/Vision packs (all four in total) and left the rest on the peg.

I was looking for the Infinity Box Set (two of them) and my TRU still has never gotten them.

Looking to maybe part with a complete set of this wave if I can find two sets of the Infinity Box set to trade for.

i just stumbled across a restock and picked up the Vision/quicksilver packs if anyone needs them, cost plus shipping or trade

I also have a few extra loose wolverines if anyone needs one or two. -M

Paco- at least one of the TRUs near me still has a half dozen infinity sets hanging if you want me to pick them up for you, cost plus shipping of course or maybe trade?

Edited by Mattallica

Found complete set in Okemos, Michigan today. There were still a few left that i didn't grab. The Mysterio I love and surprisingly i really like the Iron Man. Wasn't going to buy the Wolverine and Sentinel, but ended up. The detail on the Wolverine is really nice.

Edited by sinnsyk

Very disappointed not 1 minimate on display in the Cincinnati area Toys R Us let alone wave 19 I'm getting the feeling that I'm going to miss this whole wave just like how I miss the wave that had Miles Morales and the Rhino

Edited by mcg031

UK TRU's skip everything sad.png

TRU's here in the Philippines are as dry as a bone too when it comes to Minimates... sad.png

It figures, the first time I buy some minimates in a long while and my Ronan has two right arms!

What a coincidence! Mine does too. I sent an email to CS and a follow-up one with pictures, but I haven't heard back yet.

I messaged CS over a week ago, got a response but not a confirmation that parts are being sent. I've sent two follow up emails and haven't recieved a response. I miss Amy.