UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

FYI, toysrus.com is a separate entity from TRU. Just because one has something doesn't mean the other does.

all joking aside, someone needs to tell this to the employees at TRU. whenever I go to customer service and ask them about a product, they go straight to TRU.com and look it up. rolleyes.gif

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, maybe i'm jumping to conclusions. i did work nights there for a couple years so I sometimes base assumptions on people that i worked with, and that's not necessarily a good thing. laugh.png

but i did just get off the phone with a very nice employee who is now holding a Mysterio and a Ronan pack for me. hoping to find Vision/Quicksilver hiding somewhere once I poke around.

Edited by tones

YES!!! I found them! The Pleasant Hill, CA TRU still as two full sets of each and TONS of Iron Man/Ronan packs left over. There were 8 IM/R, 6 Spidey/Mysterio, 3 Wolverine/Sentinel, and 2 Quicksilver/Vision when I got there. Seems like these are far more abundant than past waves. Good sign going forward.

Edited by CBMM1

The Pleasant Hill, CA TRU

SON OF A.... I was just there yesterday and found nothing. Oh well, 8 Iron Men and 6 Spidies... sounds like they'll still be there when I get off work in an hour.

Edit:

Quicksilver was gone when I got there (man they hid those packs well, they probably where there yesterday and I just couldn’t see them.) but that’s okay, I only wanted Spidey and Ironman...

It’s upsetting these are going up in price but Spidey’s face only got one hit so his flesh is SUPER red and that of the four remaining Ironmen not one had clean gold paint... but they’re still nice enough I guess. Mysterio and Ronan are magnificent

Edited by dr baghead

Looks like I'm late to the Pleasant Hill Party. I called them Tuesday and they told me to check on Thursday,

Wow I had no idea there were members this close by. Now I know my competition. Lol! Yeah I have been going by the store daily to try to find them, and on Monday they said they had a shipment that might have them today. It was odd how they placed them so high up on the shelf. I almost missed them too!

I was only able to find the Spidey/Mysterio and Iron Man/Ronan packs. Uggggh I hate shortpacking. And to make things worse, there was a peg fullll of the same two-pack of Valiant Minimates taunting me. I mean seriously, does each TRU really need 12 packs of those, while only getting in two of each of the Quicksilver/Vision and Wolverine/Sentinel packs? A head scratcher for the ages.

Wow I had no idea there were members this close by. Now I know my competition. Lol! Yeah I have been going by the store daily to try to find them, and on Monday they said they had a shipment that might have them today. It was odd how they placed them so high up on the shelf. I almost missed them too!

Yeah I was surprised to see members mention the TRU I go to, but it's nice to know that some of the packs I'm missing out are going to collectors not scalpers. A friend of mine was able to pick up most of this wave for me at Pinole. I'm still searching for the Wolverine/Sentinel pack.

finally found these this morning, snagged 2 Wolverine/Sentinel packs to get my Sentinel fleet started and then 1 each of the rest of the wave. the Spidey and Wolverine are great looking and all, but I can't imagine that I am gonna keep these, so anyone who is looking to trade for either should hit me up.

update: sorry, just found a trade partner.

Edited by suicidewatch

finally found these this morning, snagged 2 Wolverine/Sentinel packs to get my Sentinel fleet started and then 1 each of the rest of the wave. the Spidey and Wolverine are great looking and all, but I can't imagine that I am gonna keep these, so anyone who is looking to trade for either should hit me up.

I'll take both of them if you can ship to the UK

Wow I had no idea there were members this close by. Now I know my competition. Lol!

If it makes ya feel better Pinole TRU is really more my stomping grounds, it’s farther way but it’s layout puts the Monster High dolls two aisles from the minimates/NECA figures which really cuts down on the amount of store I need to wander around to find what I want, so I’m not *direct* competition... I just stop in on my way to Safeway.

Bloomington, IL

TRU 19 was found.

A single case was received at the only TRU in town.

A single case was purchased from the only TRU in town.

I must admit, I was lucky enough to purchase all twelve packs from a single case.

Well, I can only assume it was a single case.

I left TRU with the following:

four Space Armor Iron Man/Ronan the Accuser

four Anti-Sinister Six Spider-Man/Mystero

two Payback Wolverine/Classic Sentinel

two Marvel Now Vision/Quicksilver

So I am sorry if anyone else in the area wanted any, but I like some of the options for customs that these offer me.

My local TRU also got a single case of the Valiant Exclusives in today and I purchased three packages of those as well.

Still no Infinity box-set in Bloomington/Normal, IL area.

anything in Portland yet?

Nothing as of yesterday, was told they just hit their "warehouse" and it should be in stock in a week.....had not checked Clackamas

awesome thanks for the tip! let me know if you find them because i don't live near any of the 3 stores and don't want to make the 3 hour round trip bus ride until i know lol