UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone interested, I just found them at Toysrus in Westbury, New York. There are about 3 complete sets remaining.

You are talking about the w19 Minimates, right? If so, do you happen to have the 6 digit TRU item number? Thank you in advance!

i hit up all the TRUs in the greater Atlanta Metro area and it was a big fat nada. just a few Infinity box sets and a few Guardians mates and then nothing but tons and tons of ugly cheap new Age of Ultron merch filling up the Marvel sections. i have a fear/feeling that I won't be seeing any of this wave in the stores and will find myself overpaying for Ronan, Vision, and Mysterio on ebay.

could not find anything here in el paso tx, only infinity boxsets and the new age of ultron stuff but i doubt they'll ever show here. If someone can pick me up the spiderman and vision pack ill be happy to pay you for the 2 two packs just message me

Edited by AceSimba

Just want to say also, make sure you check the whole Boys section. I found mine next to other "collector" figures like the Planet of the Apes, Game of Thrones, and video game figures in a separate aisle from the Marvel stuff.

i hit up all the TRUs in the greater Atlanta Metro area and it was a big fat nada. just a few Infinity box sets and a few Guardians mates and then nothing but tons and tons of ugly cheap new Age of Ultron merch filling up the Marvel sections. i have a fear/feeling that I won't be seeing any of this wave in the stores and will find myself overpaying for Ronan, Vision, and Mysterio on ebay.

If you ever get desperate looking for minimates the Athens store always has the hard to find sets.

If you ever get desperate looking for minimates the Athens store always has the hard to find sets.

I actually live in Athens and have been stalking said store for weeks, was just in Atlanta for the weekend and decided to kill the day searching for minimates.

They normally don't hit Georgia until a week or two after they appear in the northern states. The Athens and the mall of georgia locations are the ones I find mates at if the others fail me.

yeah, those are the two TRUs i normally hit up in my searches. hopefully next week we might finally see some results on this wave.