UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have an issue with new Daken because having 1/4 of the Uncanny Avenger's Horsemen would be very irritating.

I actually wouldn't mind Logan's Legacy boxset, so long as Wolverine himself wasn't included.

More annoying would be getting Banshee only to find out its in the horsemen colors.

I only have an issue with new Daken because having 1/4 of the Uncanny Avenger's Horsemen would be very irritating.

I actually wouldn't mind Logan's Legacy boxset, so long as Wolverine himself wasn't included.

More annoying would be getting Banshee only to find out its in the horsemen colors.

I'd never forget DST for that!! lol

If it happens, we all know who to run off these forums!

Why are we putting this out there in the universe!!! Delete Delete DELETE.

Seeing Quicksilver and Ronan in one aeries sure makes me wish we had the person that ties them together for an awkward super-powered love triangle: Crystal!

Add in a "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Inhumans family set and we'd be GOLDEN.

UGH you are breaking my heart! I would love this so much it freaking hurts.

Seeing Quicksilver and Ronan in one aeries sure makes me wish we had the person that ties them together for an awkward super-powered love triangle: Crystal!

Add in a "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Inhumans family set and we'd be GOLDEN.

UGH you are breaking my heart! I would love this so much it freaking hurts.

Yeah, I keep thinking about all the "If I could plan a series or two..." Situations and it just drives me nuts.

I will most definitely be picking up this entire wave. I'm stoked for the new mysterio as i missed out on the old one. Also really stoked for the comic version of Ronan. The wolverine, spiderman and iron man are all acceptable but the ones i would be most likely to pass on as i already have a bunch but these are nice variants. I will pick up a pack (or two or four) with the sentinel in it regardless for my sentinel army. Definitely good to have updated Quicksilver and Vision's though.

• 2 weeks later...

Is that Sentinel the same as the Wave 59 Sentinel?

I didn't care for that Mysterio at first but after looking at my original, I like this new Mysterio better.

I still hope they can squeeze in a classic Vision somewhere down the road. Quicksilver looks ok overall (not so much in the face department) but I didn't really think he was in need of an update. It's easy to fix-up the older version with combo's of Magneto or Protector.