UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few much needed B-list (entering A-list) re-dos, a few fairly modern costumes for the A-listers.

Yep, GotG/Cosmic wave it is. I hope it is anyway. I mean, who else is climbing to A list currently and has had mates laready, albeit in different costumes? But do we need new versions? I'd say all of us ant them, but much needed? As for the new A list costumes, who's left? We got both Superior costumes, we got Thor, Hawkeye, Cap, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hulk, Maria Hill, Fury Jr. and Wolverine. The Uncanny X-Men team and Wolvie's latest costume are the only new stuff besides the Guardians. Doc Strange, Beast, Kaine and the F4 could qualify maybe, but most aren't A listers.

I'd add the all-new now! (Thor, Unworthy Thor, FalCap, Superior Iron Man) but they are so new that I doubt DST has started working on them. If there's a shared theme though, I'd love to see some more cosmic characters in the lcs wave.

Punisher/Moon Knight?

Both have solo books and feature in Original Sin and Frank's on Thunderbolts

ANMN Wolverine/ANMN Dazzler?

Logan's new costume is fairly unique, and Alison is on the rise. Or it could be Logan/Magneto

Captain Marvel/Iron Patriot?

Carol is due and when was our last Rhodey

Edited by Mnemosis

Punisher/Moon Knight?

Both have solo books and feature in Original Sin and Frank's on Thunderbolts

ANMN Wolverine/ANMN Dazzler?

Logan's new costume is fairly unique, and Alison is on the rise. Or it could be Logan/Magneto

Captain Marvel/Iron Patriot?

Carol is due and when was our last Rhodey

I'd love all of these (especially the Moon Knight/Punisher pack) but Zach said A listers. It probably is the Logan/Mags pack with some GotG thrown for good measure. I just hope that an All-New NOW! Wave follows sometime, so that we can get Frank, Carol, Moon Knight, Stephen, Robbie Ghost Rider,etc....

Oh, how I hate this "A list/B list" designation. A pox on the person that first coined it.wallbash.gif

I feel you. For some Punisher is low A, for some he is high B. For some A is what is currently selling well, for some A means just Supes, Bats, Spidey and Iron Man.

Using this list (because I'm lazy). http://www.comicvine.com/profile/stayclassymarvel/lists/a-b-and-c-list-superheroes-marvel/45202/

Possible B-Listers that may be entering A-list (depending on future movies/tv shows/comics):

Spider-Woman

Spider Man 2099

Captain Marvel

The Wasp

Magik

Abomination

Moon Knight

Storm

Wonderman

Apocalypse

Gamora

Possibly the rest of the Guardians if the movie 'mates are considered the first version and comic version is considered the redo.

Possible A-Listers with updated looks in the comics:

Young Thor

Old King Thor

Cyclops

Magneto

Edited by pappymojo

I took the Lee Burns version and made sure that the past few Ask DSTs had a Moon Knight question in there so who knows, maybe Chuck listened! Besides, by the time this comes out it'll probably be about a year from the last now! wave so I could see DST making an All-New/NOW!/GotG lcs and tru wave.