UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Nightmare Before Christmas

On 8/1/2016 at 8:18 AM, Nervous Rex said:

Nice, been waiting for Behemoth... A caroling elf sounds fun! I am still holding out hope for the little boy who pulls the shrunken head out of his gift box... the-nightmare-before-christmas-shrunken-

They already had a doll head from Aliens.  They could probably just reuse that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, spidermatt said:

Did the lineup change? What happened to Mrs. Finklestein?

That's the lineup for Hot Topic Series 2, which someone found. Specialty Series 3 has not been released yet.

Specialty 3 is:

Jack

Sally

Unraveled Oogie

Glow Pumpkin King

Pajama Jack

Mrs. Finkelstein EX

Melting Man EX

Glow Easter Bunny EX

Edited by DSTZach

Well, thanks to my expert blind bag feeling skills, I managed to guess wrong on three of the four figures I picked up at Hot Topic today.  If anyone needs the fat elf and wants to trade for the little mummy or Behemoth, hit me up.

I hate blind bags.

Have no idea if this is accurate but:

"Diamond Select Toys have let us know that The Nightmare Before Christmas Minimates series 4 (specialty assortment) have been pushed back to October 2017. Series 3 will be the only wave offered this year, and is currently shipping to stores."  http://www.toyhypeusa.com/2016/08/24/the-nightmare-before-christmas-minimates-series-4-now-coming-q4-2017/

Story is not really accurate. Series 4 will not ship this year, true, but I do not know if it is a straight-up delay. We may offer a new Series 4 at a later date. I'll keep you guys posted, I've asked Anthony to take the story down.

Edited by DSTZach