UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Nightmare Before Christmas

On 6/9/2017 at 1:22 PM, sergiofml said:

Sorry if this isn´t the right place for this, but i´d really appreciate any help on finding any of the S2 exclusives and the witches 2-pack. The troubles of living overseas... Thank you very much!

PM sent.

On 7/27/2017 at 11:52 PM, WeaponX said:

I'm in need of some figures and figured (haha) I'd reach out here before I made lavish purchases. Any help with:

Santa Jack

Santa Claus

Clown With The Tearaway Face

Torn Oogie

Zero

Please and thank you!

PM sent.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

Which are shared, which are TRU exclusive?

GitD Oogie/Snowman Jack is the common pack between specialty and TRU. If there's still a blind bag assortment (as BBTS shows), then GitD Pajama Jack is the only unique one in there i believe.

1 hour ago, MrClean said:

GitD Oogie/Snowman Jack is the common pack between specialty and TRU. If there's still a blind bag assortment (as BBTS shows), then GitD Pajama Jack is the only unique one in there i believe.

No blind bags are currently happening, BBTS just hasn't taken that listing down for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

I know there are no specialty blind bags to worry about.  But with the approaching October and the mention of NBX Vinimate exclusives at Hot Topic , I'm wondering about Minimates.  Is Hot Topic getting a blind bag assortment this year?

Edited by Ivan

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, MisterMiracle said:

So...are there a lot of people that like the Glow In The Dark stuff?  There seems to be a lot of GITD figures in this line.

At first they were just a way to do blind bag exclusives that were not unique characters. Then they became a way to bring back the main characters to later assortments. Santa and Oogie are also designed to emulate their appearances in the black light scene in the film. All together, it's a nice subset that will make a nice display, and there are definitely those who like ALL things GID.

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, JRiley3 said:

I just got series 5 from Luke's and they look great!  Any word on when Toys R' Us is getting there's in?  

Picked mine up today at TRU. I totally forgot they had an exclusive. GiTD Santa/Cyclops.

1 hour ago, MrClean said:

Picked mine up today at TRU. I totally forgot they had an exclusive. GiTD Santa/Cyclops.

Thanks for the heads up!  I don't make it by TRU very often so knowing they are actually out saves me from making multiple trips.

My local TRU just got these in - I almost skipped over the vampire set because it's super easy to confuse these two for the same set that came in the LCS wave. But they are in fact different characters - as there are 4 vampires in the movie, the whole group is completed between LCS and TRU wave 5

(Thin & Large at LCS, Tall & Short at TRU)

38549346471_67bf4d6ab8_k.jpg

7 hours ago, Donny B said:

My local TRU just got these in - I almost skipped over the vampire set because it's super easy to confuse these two for the same set that came in the LCS wave. But they are in fact different characters - as there are 4 vampires in the movie, the whole group is completed between LCS and TRU wave 5

(Thin & Large at LCS, Tall & Short at TRU)

38549346471_67bf4d6ab8_k.jpg

Dammit, I wish I'd realized this when I was at TRU earlier today! Oh well. GIND Santa is indeed pretty rad.