UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Nightmare Before Christmas

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have a release time frame for these? I was thinking we were going to one set a year. But series 4 is still a ways off, isn't it?

39 minutes ago, buttheadsmate said:

As a matter of interest (to me at least) can someone PLMK what each ( & all) blind bag wave had as exclusives & how many were in each case .

I'd also like to know what this was re: Alice .

Many thanks & apologies if this info is somewhere else .

I never saw a case in store for the Hot Topic Alice blind bags, but here is an answer to the best of my knowledge.

Hot Topic Alice Through the Looking Glass Blind Bags S1 Exclusives:

-Monochrome Time x1

-Time-Frozen Alice x2

-Disappearing Cheshire Cat x3

Nightmare Before Christmas S1 Exclusives:

-Glow Reindeer x1

-Torn Oogie Boogie x2

-Clown With Tear-Away-Face x3

*I'm not 100% sure about the Torn Oogie and Clown. Those might be reversed, but I believe the above quantities are correct.*

Nightmare Before Christmas S2 Exclusives:

-Behemoth x1

-Mummy Boy x2

-Green Elf x3

5 hours ago, pk13 said:

Hot Topic Alice Through the Looking Glass Blind Bags S1 Exclusives:

-Monochrome Time x1

-Time-Frozen Alice x2

-Disappearing Cheshire Cat x2

Nightmare Before Christmas S1 Exclusives:

-Glow Reindeer x1

-Torn Oogie Boogie x2

-Clown With Tear-Away-Face x2

Nightmare Before Christmas S2 Exclusives:

-Behemoth x2

-Mummy Boy x2

-Green Elf x2

As far as my records tell me, this is the correct breakdown.

For Nightmare, my in store experience matches what Zach posted.

For Alice, all the stores I visited only got in 10 blind bags, allegedly distributed to the store in a ziplock. I found 2-3 Cheshire cats, 3-4 Hatters, 2-3 Alice/exclusive Alice and 0-1 of everyone else at each store. I resorted to the boards to find the exclusive Time.

Sorry if this isn´t the right place for this, but i´d really appreciate any help on finding any of the S2 exclusives and the witches 2-pack. The troubles of living overseas... Thank you very much!

Back on topic, i think this line is doing a great job with obscure characters. I love the movie and was really excited once the line was announced, but never would imagined we´d get so many different figures. Only if they were easier to find... 

44 minutes ago, sergiofml said:

Sorry if this isn´t the right place for this, but i´d really appreciate any help on finding any of the S2 exclusives and the witches 2-pack. The troubles of living overseas... Thank you very much!

Back on topic, i think this line is doing a great job with obscure characters. I love the movie and was really excited once the line was announced, but never would imagined we´d get so many different figures. Only if they were easier to find... 

I will check a couple TRU for the witches this weekend. Mine doesn't have it, but I am pretty sure the one by my grandmother does.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...