UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Nightmare Before Christmas

8 hours ago, luke314pi said:

I made a Scared Sally face sticker to change up all of those smiling Sallys from the first 3 releases:

sally.jpg

Right now it is free in our store with the order of any Sally Minimate. :)

I love it!  Of course now I want to see some new decals for Jack!  (hint hint)

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On September 14, 2016 at 9:06 PM, arnim zola said:

I found the hot topic exclusives today.

On September 14, 2016 at 9:06 PM, arnim zola said:

I found the hot topic exclusives today.

2 minutes ago, arnim zola said:

Lol, didn't know I posted that twice.

Lol, I was gonna say, nice poetry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, MisterMiracle said:

What are the exclusives for the Hot Topic wave?  My local Hot Topic has these so I can probably grab them for anyone that wants them.

I think its the singing elf , behemoth and mummy boy? I'd love to get these if you find them. Thanks for the offer

• 2 weeks later...

So my lovely wife decided to run the Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon in Savannah, GA.

We got there two days early and so we stopped at the Tanger Outlet Mall in Pooler, GA.  There is a Hot Topic in that outlet mall.  I found only three Looking Glass Minimates and so I the only five NBX minimates I could find (which was good because Hot Topic was having a sale: Buy One get One Half-off). Of the five NBX mates, I got a Singing Elf, Mummy Boy and Behemoth and then ended up with the purple Oogie and a Pajama Jack.

So as we drove home, we stopped at Opry Mills Mall in Nashville, TN and I went to the Hot Topic there.  I was having a hard time feeling the packages but I ended up with six.  When I opened them I was disappointed.  I got Jack, two Pajama Jack, two purple Oogie, and a Sally.  I was hoping to get the exclusives so I could open one of them but no luck.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MisterMiracle said:

Can you take a pic of the back of the package?  I'm interested to see what the other figures are in this series.

I tried to post a pic last night but it said the file was too big. Besides the Witches theres skinned Oogy/Glow in the dark pumkin king Jack and Jack and Sally. 

On 11/24/2016 at 8:55 AM, MisterMiracle said:

Can you take a pic of the back of the package?  I'm interested to see what the other figures are in this series.

The witches are the only new figures in the wave.  They are really nice looking too.