UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Nightmare Before Christmas

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) As the others have already said, are "Tinyguys" a new brand name or something?

2) Blind Bags? Really? This is gonna cost me 120 euros. 120 euro for 8 (different) 2 inch figures? I've got to say, it seems like with TRU and the constant push of blind bags, us international collectors are f@cked.

Fwoosheyman wrote NXT instead of NBX. I made up a new acronym to tease him. I am a bad person.

I don't even know what countries we're licensed to sell NBX in (I'll check), but I'm sure Luke will offer them individually. The one-per-case is just a glow in the dark variant, not a new character, so if that's one you MUST own, then you may have to work a little harder, spend a little more, trade with friends or get lucky. Same as with any one per case set.

Fwoosheyman wrote NXT instead of NBX. I made up a new acronym to tease him. I am a bad person.

I don't even know what countries we're licensed to sell NBX in (I'll check), but I'm sure Luke will offer them individually. The one-per-case is just a glow in the dark variant, not a new character, so if that's one you MUST own, then you may have to work a little harder, spend a little more, trade with friends or get lucky. Same as with any one per case set.

Yeah, but individually they go from 8 to 10 bucks/euros (they are now even), so with the shipping it'll climb up to 100. I'm not complaining in the sense that it should be cheaper, as times change and materials cost more. I get that. But blind bags keep getting used more and more and it makes things even more complicated. TRU is a whole other story in and of itself... I'll likely still buy them because I love NBX, but honestly, I miss the good ol' days. A Moon Knight minimate would fix it all though.....

Edited by Kostisfire

image.png?w=400&c=1

LOL, not a bad person Zach, it just went over some of our heads.

As annoying as blind bags are, at least these should be pretty easy to sort by feel.

Until you find out there're blind boxed Mwahahahahaha

• 1 month later...

This line is shaping up to be an excellent one, and really seems to take to the Minimate aesthetic, even more so than I thought it would. If Zack is around, is there any chance of us seeing a Santa by Christmas of this year? I've been wanting to make a 'mate centered holiday display.

• 1 month later...