UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Zenescope Grimm Fairy Tales

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking it was Shanna's at first.

It's a great looking piece; I would love to see this one reused a few times. I was a little disappointed that it doesn't quite fit with the cape on.

• 2 weeks later...

I very kind soul picked my up a Nissa from SDCC. I thought they were a little over-priced, but my fondness for translucent figures won out and i bought it anyway. I don't know how well her likeness was captured as i haven't read any of her comic appearances, but the figure itself is very nice. Clean lines, nice detail on the leaf bikni. The wings also went on a lot easier than i remember Wasps going on back in the day.

• 3 weeks later...

aren’t those the wrong Red and Nessa or did they decide to re-use the solo-packs for the four packs?

Also, after Pathfinder did such and amazing job making 8 unique characters from nothing but reuse these look extra cheap and boring, not to mention the fact they have the audacity to ask $10 for the singles and then make a four-pack that sells for full price with slight variants (if that?) of those same two characters... the whole thing just seems very amateur hour.

Edited by dr baghead

It does seem like there ought to just be a chest block piece with wing pegs at this point, doesn't it? Perhaps the stiffer (and thus more brittle) plastic used for the chest block wouldn't be as durable for the tiny wing pegs, resulting in a lot of sheared-off wings and complaints to customer service?

TENIME_art, that is what I was thinking of doing with the opaque Nissa as well.

I like the variation of the box set but I would like to get my hands on the convention versions but not at the prices on eBay.

TENIME_art, that is what I was thinking of doing with the opaque Nissa as well.

I like the variation of the box set but I would like to get my hands on the convention versions but not at the prices on eBay.

This set is retail plus shipping:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Grimm-Fairy-Tales-MiniMates-Nissa-Red-Riding-Hood-San-Diego-Comic-Con-/361056490708?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5410a4d4d4