UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Zenescope Grimm Fairy Tales

I see in the SDCC pics there will be a 4-pack. Is there going to be a difference between Nissa and Red as singles or in the 4-pack?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read a few of the GFT TPB's and have yet to see any nudity at all. The story is actually enjoyable. I think people need to read this series a bit before jumping to conclusions about it. It has some great characters that I would love to see as minimates. I just hope they release some of their male characters/creatures as minimates soon.

I have read a few of the GFT TPB's and have yet to see any nudity at all. The story is actually enjoyable. I think people need to read this series a bit before jumping to conclusions about it. It has some great characters that I would love to see as minimates. I just hope they release some of their male characters/creatures as minimates soon.

^This. At the very least most creatures would make great Horror characters for your display.

I think The Dark One would make an awesome minimate.

I've only read the Alice in Wonderland story but i'll be checking the rest out as well. It's certainly not "Watchmen" but it's a good series and has some interesting designs.

Edited by Kostisfire

I have seen many of the GFT Alice in Wonderland comics, but haven't bought any because I don't know where to start with it. I think I have seen three or four Alice In Wonderland stories that they have released so far.

I read the one where Alice has grown up and gotten married, but her pals from Wonderland need her and she starts going insane. It was surprisingly dark tbh. From suicide attempts to her husband develoing an S&M affair with one of his co-workers and different violent deaths.

I was contemplating these, but the shipping is crazy! They want over $5 to ship one and over $7 for two.

I was sitting on the only one on eBay for a week only to have some schmuk snipe me at the end.

there's a promo code for 25% off: SDCC14

Thanks! This made it less than I would have spent on eBay. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I think they are great for all parts reuse figures. Although, I cannot place Red's hair piece (not the hooded one). It seems familiar, but not....

I can't wait to see what else this line holds.