UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

HELLO ALL!

We are just over a week away from this year's San Diego Comic-Con! It's bound to be a great show for Minimates with all the news, exclusives, and giveaways that DST has planned for us. This will be my first year attending the show, and I couldn't be more excited. I am not sure how many board members are going, but meet and greets are always fun occasions. Since everyone is so busy during the Con, I was thinking us attendees could organize a quick meet up. Perhaps at the DST booth before the panel. I know it's not as extravagant or well-planned as the C2E2 one, but I doubt we will have as many members attending this convention. What does everyone think?

I am totally open to suggestions.

Regards,

-CBMM1

Edited by CBMM1

I go every year but only doing one day at the con this time. This is the first time I'm bringing my sons with me and don't want to over load them all the chaos and people, but I will be there all weekend pretty much. There is sooo much going on outside of the actual convention center that you always have something going on. Sadly I'll miss the panel and don't think I can get my kids to pass for being over 21 at Taste and Thirst. Also I hope to score those tmnt exclusives.... for me and my kids. Getting to the age where minimates are becoming an interest to them, and every kid likes ninja turtles!!!