UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

minimates max galactus.

aplz86

Hmmmm - my LCS still has the Sentinel for about $140. I'd been avoiding buying it hoping i could find it cheaper online, but seeing the prices on eBay... i might be ready to finally pull the trigger on it instore.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was just starting life as an adult after college when minimates started in general. I remember buying my first set on clearance at Tower Records. New Xmen Wolverine and Jean Grey. I only bought marvel for the longest time, but as life progressed started hunting other series. Never thought id fine these max And now both sentinel and galactus in one year. Maybe the prices are dropping in general.

Similar to me.

I started Minimates the same way I started Marvel universe, more or less... Iceman and Firestar. I LOVED Amazing Friends as a kid. I then grabbed, Spider-Man/Green Goblin, Logan/Juggernaut, Professor X/Magneto, and Cap/Absorbing Man, and Blade/Punisher. I didn't start in earnest until 90s X-Men started rolling out, and then I began to spiral out of control. The Dark Avengers and Thunderbolts sets, now barely even on display, were HUGE catalysts in my expanded Avengers focus, and the Disney box sets helped cement the Avengers place on my shelf. Then that last shared FF wave got them a spot, and Luke's insane prices on Alpha Flight have guaranteed the team a place when it arrives. I'm sure some day I'll go back and get all the AoA figures, too...