UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

minimates max galactus.

aplz86

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome aboard! I wish I could help because that would mean 1) I could have afforded it when it first came out and 2) I'd be replacing it with an articulated version I wanted from the beginning.

Best of luck acquiring one! It's a nice addition.

There is an articulated version Of the same size?

No, but it's on my wish list.

DST's contract with Marvel doesn't allow them to offer figures larger than 2" tall so a giant-sized Galactus (or Sentinel or Giant-Man) is a no-no. That's why DST did the statue; they were already doing those at the time but they no longer have that category. If there was a way to get plastic banks, they might be able to offer a more affordable alternative in the future.

This will unfortunately sound patronising but Galactii don't come cheap anymore & if you're 'new to minimates' that's a big initial investment for something that will probably be broken pretty easily whilst you're accumulating the rest of your collection.

What I could have said is "I am in the UK.... I have a spare boxed Galactus .....make me an offer " devil.gif

This will unfortunately sound patronising but Galactii don't come cheap anymore & if you're 'new to minimates' that's a big initial investment for something that will probably be broken pretty easily whilst you're accumulating the rest of your collection.

What I could have said is "I am in the UK.... I have a spare boxed Galactus .....make me an offer " devil.gif

Well I have literally no idea what sort of price guide there would be on these mate so give me an idea of how much you would want

The last Maximate Galactus Statue that sold on Ebay sold for $299.99 with free shipping. Is that a good price or a bad price? I would say high end of the spectrum, but they don't turn up for sale often.

I too am looking for the Galactus Max as mine broke when the shelf he was on collapsed. The only one I can even find for sale right now is on Amazon and the seller is asking for $700. I contatcted him/her to see if I could negotiate a lower price but they wouldn't budge. I'm now trying to find a buyer for my spare kidney so I can get it....

tones, that Galactus looks pretty cool! Too bad mighty muggs doesn't make a sentinel. sad.png

i know, right? i would have bought 3 in a heartbeat.

i did buy one of those blank figures that Target sells, with intentions to make my own Sentinel. Just haven't gotten around to painting it yet. It's packed up right now as I'll be moving house soon, but I think I'm going to move it to the top of my to-do list. i'll be sure to post pics when its done.

I got both the Galactus and Sentinel for $200 I think the $300 is an one time thing. Look around and you will get a deal. In case you didn't realize, Buttheadsmate has a few biggrin.png

A few ? I wish .

They made a few hundred Galactii 8 years ago (500?),they'll never make it again & they break just by looking at them so I know there are fewer now than there was .....keep waiting 'cause they will only go down in price....sobviousrolleyes.gif

I've got one. I sold it on ebay once and the buyer didn't pay. I'll be putting up again since I see there is interest.

jd

I'll help you along with that John D http://www.ebay.com/itm/Galactus-Minimates-Max-/251591522734?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item3a9405f9ae

I got both the Galactus and Sentinel for $200 I think the $300 is an one time thing. Look around and you will get a deal. In case you didn't realize, Buttheadsmate has a few biggrin.png

A few ? I wish .

They made a few hundred Galactii 8 years ago (500?),they'll never make it again & they break just by looking at them so I know there are fewer now than there was .....keep waiting 'cause they will only go down in price....sobviousrolleyes.gif

>I've got one. I sold it on ebay once and the buyer didn't pay. I'll be putting up again since I see there is interest.

jd

I'll help you along with that John D http://www.ebay.com/itm/Galactus-Minimates-Max-/251591522734?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item3a9405f9ae

Sold for $182.50 .