UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mass Effect Minimates

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so these are being held up at the ports? I thought dst had these and shipped them to gamestop a few pages ago.

I these are at the ports I guess I'll lower my hopes of getting them tomorrow and expect the gamestop site to change the date again. This sucks because I really wanted to feel these bags up before the stores were full for the black friday/christmas season. Actually this really sucks because the more people in my way at the store the more likely im going to have trouble finding a full set. Damn it.

Its no biggie, so this port thing I keep hearing about, are the port workers striking and nothings getting through or are they doing less work so its just taking a while. I dont watch tv really, so ive been missing the news. All we hear about hear is ebola related anyway.

Any chance box sets will be available elsewhere or does GameStop have these locked down?

Nothing has been finalized yet, sorry.

Always a chance, if these do well, but we may be looking at box sets.

Boxsets are good too! Could they potentially included any of the blind bagged characters?

They may, as the bags seem to cover a lot of the main characters, but I imagine they would be different somehow. I am not very familiar with the games, so I do not know what costume variations exist.

Any chance box sets will be available elsewhere or does GameStop have these locked down?

Boxsets are good too! Could they potentially included any of the blind bagged characters?
They may, as the bags seem to cover a lot of the main characters, but I imagine they would be different somehow. I am not very familiar with the games, so I do not know what costume variations exist.

About a zillion armors and helmets for the shepards. Tons on paint variation skins on the characters you have shown. A multitude of weapons (the mattock and widow would be beautiful options) and then you can do Zaeed and have the greatest character ever.

Armor throughout the series: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Armor

Weapons throughout the series: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons

Edited by ABC123

theres still so many crew members not covered, alien races not touched yet and only one guy that could be considered bad depending on how you interpret the game. there are plenty of enemies that could be made, a geth, a husk, this line has so much freaking potential. Now how do I make a custom reaper to go with these...

Reaper bank DST?

Dallas, TX. I thought I saw them to order on their site earlier on my phone and called them before I checked on a PC, and the 2 stores I called had gotten cases today. One store dumped the case and left the bags out randomly. Im going to run over there and see if the illusive man is still there, then the store by, my house is holding a case for me (& BHM).