UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mass Effect Minimates

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kal Reegar was the quarian you team up with on the dark energy mission in the second game. He was enjoyable. Admiral Zal'Koris vas Quib Quib on the other hand...

I still want Zaeed Massani. And considering Robin Sachs untimely passing, it'd be a great treat and respect to the actor behind him.

I just bought my first two Mass Effect Minimates and they suck...

... the money right out of my wallet. These look as awesome in person as they do in pics. As I've mentioned before I have zero interest in the game so I didn't care who I got and ended up with Blue Chick (Liara) and Hemorrhoid Beast (Wrex). Now I really want them all.

Well done, AA and DST. timbo.gif

I actually found mine in a mall Gamestop on Black Friday. I had no problems with the fondle method using pics from SDCC. I scored a full set and an extra male Shepard, intentionally. The employee who rang me up was really enthusiastic about them and was thinking he may purchase a few for himself.

All of the mates look beautiful, although my Laira has a face tampo that is slightly off from what I would consider center and my Ashley was missing a hand. DST CS is looking into the hand, hopefully Kelsey will find one to match that blue.

I picked up a few of these tonight, I had no knowledge of the games but was jonesing for a 'mates fix. I picked up two at first. Then another. Then another. Then a fifth. I made myself stop there. I opened them when I got home, three Tali's in a row, I started to wonder if I made a mistake...but then things got Illusive. The fifth was Jane. I like these, I'm definitely going to try and finish the set.

If video game 'mates do well in this format.....

MORTAL KOMBAT. I'm just going to leave that there.

I've now had the opportunity of seeing these in the flesh & they are stunning ...each of the characters has something special about them . Anybody else notice the innovative feet & hand pegs ? If you knew,forgive me but this is the first time I've seen the two 'ribs' on each of these pegs.

BTW Liara is IMHO the best painted Minimate I have ever seen ....every possible surface has a tampo & she just looks superb .

Yeah, they really are some of the nicest Minimates ever produced, even if you aren't familiar with the source material.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason when we get the hand/foot pegs with the ridges. I remember one of the Tony Stark 'mates from Iron Man 3 had the same style, and I was hoping they would be consistent from that point forward...

...although checking the 'mates I have at my desk at work, all of the newer releases seem to have the ridges (GOTG, Best of 3, Deadly Foes).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've seen the designs, not sure when we'll solicit. Soonish?

I am so excited by this. Even just to see the concepts or hear what's coming. Zach can you say if Zaeed made the line up or is that asking way too much.