UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mass Effect Minimates

On 3/21/2017 at 4:32 PM, The Scarlet Spider said:

Haven't all blind bags had relatively bad sales/not many people having access to them? 

Like weren't the Alice hot topic stuff blind bags? And the hot topic NBX or something? Idk you'd think DST would learn. I certainly hope the marvel stuff did terrible as well. I'm not certain about the turtles but I'd bet that might be another reason they stopped that. Wasn't there a Series 5 blind bag for tmnt 

Yes, TMNT went for five series in bags at specialty. Not exactly a failure, but the next specialty series will be in two-packs. Conversely, TRU had two-packs, and will not be carrying the next series. So i wouldn't say two-packs were the more successful option.

Hot Topic has had three blind bagged assortments of NBX and Alice. As far as I know, that was by choice, as they sell MANY blind items to teenagers. Not a lot of kids in there.

Gamestop shifted focus to other items in our inventory. Kmart had other problems.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, DSTZach said:

They get answered on Diamondselecttoys.com (formerly artasylum.com)

Yes, thanks. Not meaning to imply impatience, just saying.. Got quite carried away with my message, so many ideas! :D I'm sure I'm not the only one. Must be a quite a mail sack to get through!