UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mass Effect Minimates

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep hearing about a specialty box set, but I do not know the timeline. We designed a bunch of figures.

I'm just eager to know when. I hope the time frame doesn't make this fizzle. And if it's a 4 pack boxset, that leaves many fan favorites potentially out. I had suggested to Luke about him making decal sets to create certain characters, but we'll just have to wait and see. Zach is there a chance at this point the set never makes it out since the figures ended up being liquidated at GameStop?

Of course, there is a chance we may never release more, but I have no idea, I only know that a box set has not been solicited yet. Of course, even if we solicit it, orders may not pan out at comic shops. Fairly certain Gamestop is not interested in more figures, but I only assume that because I have not seen a new assortment put into production.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, GMonkey, but the retailers are the life support now. Set is in the next Previews, and retailer orders will say whether it goes forward. Once the retailers have it, and customers can see what the figures look like, then hopefully it will find a wider audience than it did in video game stores, and PL will stop going on about it.

I had a 3 week delay from when I asked for a replacement parts for Shepard.

Well, I had a 2 or 3 week "conversation" and then on 27/7 I was informed that they had been sent a while ago. I still haven't received anything. Me, I needed: A new arm and hand for Ashley (the peg broke inside), a new Shepard head (misprinted) and a new Liara chestblock (parts of the design were missing).

Edited by Kostisfire

Man you should have gotten your whole set through me, I was on fire with those.

Well, I had already gotten another offer a while before. I'm not faulting anyone though, I'm grateful for any kind of help, shit happens either way. I have tons of mates (from Luke, Ebay, other stores) that eventually presented problems. Especially the ones I really like...

Edited by Kostisfire

Once the retailers have it, and customers can see what the figures look like, then hopefully it will find a wider audience than it did in video game stores, and PL will stop going on about it.

Not gonna happen.

Introducing a product to a new market that the end consumers are unfamiliar with and can't see will forever go down in history as the worst decision in the history of Minimates if not toys ever. It's like pitching a lamp to someone who has no idea whatsoever what a "lamp" is but hoping they'll give it a try because you put a picture of a lampshade on the packaging and say the word "Lamp" three times. Oh, and it's a Mass Effect lamp! Yippee!

The only way the packaging could have been worse is if it did physical harm to whomever touched it. Like, make it out of sandpaper and leprosy.

And if retailers say no, can us unwavering fans still directly purchase in limited quantities? It had to be time and cost consuming for Turian, Krogan, Asari, and even Quarian molds. To only get one use would be a travesty. You guys can't just let those molds go to waste. Not without Grunt. Or Miranda. Or Zaeed. Or Saren. Or Admiral Zaal'Koris vas Qwib Qwib

Those of you waiting on Customer Service replacement parts, are you in the U.S. or international? I'm asking because my Alien parts were sent via regular US mail which takes longer than priority service. Something to keep in mind if you're outside the U.S. unless they told you they were sending them any particular way.

Those of you waiting on Customer Service replacement parts, are you in the U.S. or international? I'm asking because my Alien parts were sent via regular US mail which takes longer than priority service. Something to keep in mind if you're outside the U.S. unless they told you they were sending them any particular way.

Personally I'm outside the U.S., but still, almost 2 months seems like a long time.