UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mass Effect Minimates

"Solicit?" The next assortment won't be exclusive to Gamestop?

Not that I know of, although it may be a set.

I've seen the designs, not sure when we'll solicit. Soonish?

I am so excited by this. Even just to see the concepts or hear what's coming. Zach can you say if Zaeed made the line up or is that asking way too much.

I don't know the final format yet, or who will be in it.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These are down to 1'.97 at GameStop stores. Took one labeled 3.99 to the counter scanned 1.97. Got a bunch more. Have an extra Ashely if anyone needs her and wants to trade.

Stopped in today and there were a bunch listed at $1.97 The cashier said on the 24th all the items in the collectibles box these were in would be going on clearance and that they may go even cheaper

I meant to post that I don't know if that's just for the store I was in or a nationwide clearance that may happen on Sunday

How have these sold in other areas? I think I'm the only person who has bought any at the store near me (in fact I was told this months ago by one of the employees) Yesterday I picked up 10 figures and there were still a lot left over

I stopped by the local 'Stop here, and they had 5, which I bought. 3 were the main guy (first 3 I opened--had me worried I might only get him!), one is the big red alien, and one is the purple guy with the pink visor. I wanted main guy and pink visor guy, so I'm happy!

I stopped by the local 'Stop here, and they had 5, which I bought. 3 were the main guy (first 3 I opened--had me worried I might only get him!), one is the big red alien, and one is the purple guy with the pink visor. I wanted main guy and pink visor guy, so I'm happy!

FYI, the purple one is Tali, a girl.