UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mass Effect Minimates

Didnt show up at my store in Boston.

If you check the product page on gamestop.com, it will show you which stores near you have inventory. I saw some in Chicago and some in Miami, but nothing in the Northeast, yet.

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/mass-effect-minimates-series-1/114704

Their site showed them in Watertown which is close and lots of surrounding areas. Zach I'm on the Seacoast of New Hampshire and found them at three stores. I'd say they made it here.

Side note, the Facebook page just verbally confirmed a series 2 of these is in the works!!!!

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got Jane Shepard, Wrex, Liana, and 2 Tali at one of the two Gamestops in my area (Blo/No, IL).

The one store says they are in transit and that he is only getting 18 of them. The store I got mine at had about 24 and I could only afford to get five.

I hope to get a John Shepard and the Illusive Man along with Garrus and Ashley but the first two would be my desire.

Ill be damned. New Jersey absolutely has them. Just picked up 4 from the Moorestown store; wound up with Shep, FemShep, Tali, and the Illusive Man! I appreciate the tip here about looking for that spare hand in the package, that really helps finding him. He also bares a striking resemblance to Mitt Romney with that hair.....

As someone who hasn't played a single minute of Mass Effect, these are really impressive. Love the paintwork on Shep and FemShep; her shoulder pads could be a *bit* better but she's uniform with Shep so i guess that's what's important. Tali is really sharp, I hadn't realized those boots were totally sculpted. Really like the Illusive Man the best though; something very nice about a well-done plain figure. Love that the cigarette hand popped back up somewhere again too! No idea if it's accurate to anything but i gave him Tali's pistol; just works for me.

Has anyone figured out a "map" for the case of these yet? If you can get to a fresh case that hasn't been tossed yet, I think it's possible.

So when I got my display case, it had no lid like other minimates display boxes. I assumed it had a cover they threw out. The manager explained that the box was shipped in one box, and the bags in another and they do that often with blind bagged items. And out of 5 or 6 boxes the illusive man was only in the same spot once. So no road map here.

I will say the case I had had every character together and illusive man was by himself in the back with wrex at the front.

Don't remember the illusive man using a pistol, but he smoked a 1000 or so cigarettes. Also check out a pic of him online and look at the eyes and compare them to the minimate. Pretty cool they did that right.

Edited by arnim zola

so I don't know this game, and I'm not sure if this would be considered a variant or not, but I noticed the 2 Liara that I got in my case have the freckles in different spots. On one it goes across the nose, and on the other it where her hairline would be, like across the top of her forehead. They both look good though, either way!biggrin.png

Didnt show up at my store in Boston.

If you check the product page on gamestop.com, it will show you which stores near you have inventory. I saw some in Chicago and some in Miami, but nothing in the Northeast, yet.

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/mass-effect-minimates-series-1/114704

Their site showed them in Watertown which is close and lots of surrounding areas. Zach I'm on the Seacoast of New Hampshire and found them at three stores. I'd say they made it here.

Side note, the Facebook page just verbally confirmed a series 2 of these is in the works!!!!

Sorry, when I checked it it showed nothing for NYC and Philly.

And I run Facebook. I haven't seen Series 2, or heard a line-up, or anything, but we plan to do more.

Still cool though, I love the mass effect universe. Still a butt load of squad members from 2 and 3 to do, joker(Seth green), and if you get the urge you can do kaiden, but he didn't get through the end of my game so I won't miss him or his minimate.

Plus theres so many bad characters then reaper related characters. I'm pretty stoked, we've already gotten more aliens than the halo line

Zach I never said you had a line up or anything, you just confirmed to me on there that there would be a series 2. I'm beyond excited by that. I don't care who makes the cut or when, I'm just happy there'll be more. And I'll buy a whole case again

Zach I never said you had a line up or anything, you just confirmed to me on there that there would be a series 2. I'm beyond excited by that. I don't care who makes the cut or when, I'm just happy there'll be more. And I'll buy a whole case again

You said it was in the works, and I just wanted to manage expectations. And I do not know what format it will take if it does happen, so it might not be a Series 2, exactly.

What's the name of the big, bulky silver guy?

Garrus.

You said it was in the works, and I just wanted to manage expectations. And I do not know what format it will take if it does happen, so it might not be a Series 2, exactly.

What's the name of the big, bulky silver guy?

Garrus.

Fair enough, sorry to misinterpret your words. I've been collecting since the first wave of marvel, and I can't express my excitement for this line. This is my favorite series imaginable. There is so much potential and possibility and I can't wait to see what comes next. Happy Thanksgiving btw.

So I got my mail order shipment of ME3 mates from GameStop.com in a record time of 24 hours. By the time I got the shipping notification e-mail they had already arrived at my house. Now for the bad news. I took a chance and ordered 8 mates, hoping I'd at least get a majority of the the characters and a duplicate or two. Upon openning all 8, I have 2 characters. 5 Talis and 3 Garrus'. Good grief! Anybody willing to trade? Send me a PM if you're interestd.

You got to love the people on this forum. No

sooner do I post my story of my ME3 duplicates fiasco and I get 3 trade offers that will help me get all the other chatacters (minus Illusive Man). Thank you guys.

Edited by MINI_MYTE