UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mass Effect Minimates

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dealing with gamestop is usually a pain in the ass, but this is a new pain to me. Really love mass effect but I don't love gamestop. They are seriously lowering my excitement level on these. Like to the max lowering. What section of MMMV can we go tell horror stories about gamestop? I have some.

You mean Port Charles? this must mean we are getting General Hospital minimates! woot!

series 1

Alan Quartermaine/Monica Quartermaine

Luke Spencer/Laura Webber Spencer

Robert Scorpio/Anna Devane

Robert Scorpio/Holly Sutton Scorpio (variant pack)

SDCC 4-pack

Frisco Jones/Mac Scorpio/Felicia Jones/Bobbie Spencer

Problems at the port, from what I've read elsewhere.

You mean Port Charles? this must mean we are getting General Hospital minimates! woot!

series 1

SDCC 4-pack

Problems at the port, from what I've read elsewhere.

series 1

SDCC 4-pack

Wow, Nerv, you just went all the way there, didn't you? biggrin.png

Edited by Lobsterman

Is that actually you Kosti? tongue.png

Nah, the interwebs can't handle my awesomeness. All kidding aside, I wish I had the basic skills of a hacker. There's a robotics competition in Dubai and our school will probably be participating, so our team has to build an automaton. I've spent the last few hous trying to make sense of all the robotics stuff and so far, I've only made some progress with a digital mock-up of a mindstorms/drone blend. No code, no actual building, just a mock-up. Having basic knowledge of python, C++ or at least Java would be useful right now. As it stands, I've only worked with Scratch and a bit with unity as far as programming goes.

Ha, nice one YB! and Lobby, my mom has been watching GH since the 70's (maybe longer) So, every day when I came home, it was on TV.Also, back then most houses only had one TV, so I could either watch GH, or go outside and play........I spent a lot of time outside, or in my room playing with legos/adventure people/gi joe's/etc........ And recently, since she now lives with us, Every day after I pick up my son from school, and we walk in the door, guess what's on? ;-) its funny, because without ever really watching it on my own, I know these characters so well, plus she gives me updates all the time, lol

GH or bust! gimme a Luke n Laura!

Dealing with gamestop is usually a pain in the ass, but this is a new pain to me. Really love mass effect but I don't love gamestop. They are seriously lowering my excitement level on these. Like to the max lowering. What section of MMMV can we go tell horror stories about gamestop? I have some.

Yeah working at GameStop isn't exactly a ray of sunshine either. In all doors into GameStop are just doors into sadness.