UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants need Mates

Zak Katz

He's not really a child-sized person. Granted he usually crouches, making him look shorter, but he's certainly not Puck-sized... or even Wolverine-sized.

The Marvel database lists him as 5'9".

My ideas would be:

- Classic Magneto

- Mastermind (with extra body parts do build his Hellfire Club look - and why not his crazy face after being defeated by the Phoenix?!)

- Classic Scarlet Witch

- Quicksilver in green outfit

Another 4 pack with:

- Toad

- Destiny

- Pyro

- Avalanche

And a 2 pack with Classic Rogue and Disco Dazzler... (can't a man have his dreams?!)

I totally want these as well, just thinking and somewhat regurgitating earlier posts how about two box sets for the early line up at least.

Brother Hood Box set

classic Magneto

Toad

First appearance quicksilver

First appearance Scarlet Witch

Dark Phoenix Saga Boxset

Dark Phoenix

Cockrum Cyclops

Lillandra

Old world mastermind in a somewhat generic suit that with a head swap and a cloak piece can become a brotherhood mastermind.

Edited by Polarboy

Thanks! Toad uses a Best of Loki face. He'd look better with brown hair, but I could only find that piece in black last night. Mastermind is an old Prof. X body, BSG Cavil jacket and arms, a classic IM/Stark face and a different IM hair piece.

Quicksilver also has small mods: he uses Invaders Namor head and M Magneto's hair. Namor has a much more silly Defenders-esque vibe with Quicksilver's head.

Edited by Turtle

He's not really a child-sized person. Granted he usually crouches, making him look shorter, but he's certainly not Puck-sized... or even Wolverine-sized.

The Marvel database lists him as 5'9".

I thought he was 5' even for some reason. Yeah, he doesn't really warrant a wee body (especially if it compromises articulation).

Like BHM said, if Toad can squat, I'll be happy.

At least this way it will be located in one location, since apparently reading about it is too much for some.

-Pyro

-Toad

-The Blob

-Avalanche

-Mastermind

-Destiny

Am I missing anyone, in terms of major members? I know there have been a lot of brief members but these are the main ones I think of we don't have already.

I will say, I think Mastermind and Destiny are a bit more of a stretch, Destiny has an interesting look even if she's not as well-known, but Mastermind is basically just a guy. I think he would be a tough sell.

Pyro, Avalanche, Blob and Toad are absolute musts! Really surprised it has taken this long. Mastermind could go in a Dark Phoenix Saga set or some kind of Hellfire Club set. I'm sure a Wolverine or someone slightly more marketable would need to go in there too, but they could make it happen!