UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aliens Vs. Marines Army Dump

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want a four-pack or a full single-pack display, you should not have to do anything other than order it. You may have to pay in advance, or put down a deposit, or be a regular, or have a pull box, but if they won't let you order an item you want to buy, there's a problem.

If you only want a few of the single packs, then they might not be willing to order in a display they didn't plan to order in the first place. But a full single-pack case or an individual box set is absolutely an orderable item. I can give you the item codes if you need them.

If you want a four-pack or a full single-pack display, you should not have to do anything other than order it. You may have to pay in advance, or put down a deposit, or be a regular, or have a pull box, but if they won't let you order an item you want to buy, there's a problem.

If you only want a few of the single packs, then they might not be willing to order in a display they didn't plan to order in the first place. But a full single-pack case or an individual box set is absolutely an orderable item. I can give you the item codes if you need them.

Yep.

My old shop, their 2-pack sales got too low for them to order them for me unless I agreed to buy a full case (which I did for Marvel because of the troop builders, but went online for full sets of other licenses).

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. . .

On a related note, I saw that Paul Reiser is in the pilot for a proposed Amazon tv show where he plays an a-hole country club owner in the '80s. I hadn't seen him in anything for a long time.

I saw Paul do some stand-up at a local comedy club last month. He was fantastic. I had heard of him but I wasn't familiar with any of his work. I'm a fan after seeing him perform. He was one of the funniest comedians that I've seen since I started going this comedy club pretty regularly a few years ago.

Edited by MisterMiracle

Yeah. . .

On a related note, I saw that Paul Reiser is in the pilot for a proposed Amazon tv show where he plays an a-hole country club owner in the '80s. I hadn't seen him in anything for a long time.

He's in 'Married' on FX. Plays an old man. Think he's getting typecast.

Yeah. . .

He's in 'Married' on FX. Plays an old man. Think he's getting typecast.

'Maried' is a very funny show. His 'sugar daddy' status in that show is a funny one (he has run out of sugar ;) )

I cannot wait to get my two cases of these!