UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
MisterPL

Aliens Vs. Marines Army Dump

If people haven't seen the other seven Minimates animations Alex has done (3 pirate, 2 MAX, 2 Beasts), check out the collectdst youtube channel.

Finally got my set of these for Christmas. Overall, I really like them. And all of the Aliens have the proper feet, so that's good. Sadly, both of Burke's hips tore off of the waist piece right out of the box. Looks like I'll be going to CS for that

Glantern, I have an extra Burke body. Made custom suit version. If you want the legs, PM me with your info.

Just got my dump last night!

It appears all my Aliens each have 2 unique feet. Couldn't really tell on the non-battle-damaged ones (since those have green blood on one foot).

Finally got a Xeno today!!! I my shop had one and a half cases but I didn't want to just bite the bullet. I decided to pick up one alien and see where I went from there. Next time I go, I'll pick up another Xeno along with Wierzbowski and Carter Burke.

I got Wierzbowski cheap from Hastings, I believe he was 7. If you can't find a trade parter, that seems pretty reasonable.