UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aliens Vs. Marines Army Dump

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay more kudos to DST customer service. I received the replacement parts today and they were the wrong set (received rights instead of lefts). Emailed Kelsey at DST and she replied right away AND spoke to me on the phone to apologize for the mix up and to let me know she'd send me the parts herself. This is a minor issue in the grand scheme of things but going above and beyond like that is the best customer service you can get.

In the few minutes we spoke it sounded like they were aware of the Alien foot problem. It doesn't seem to be widespread but they did find some wrong feet on the sets they have in the office.

I will say the feet look almost identical. It was only when I compared several next to each other that I noticed the difference. I think it would have helped if they had a "L" and "R" stamped on the bottom along with the legalese.

Now I just need to find a cool way to display these.

DSC_0298_zps900134d6.jpg

and I didn't recall seeing some clear, close shots of Wierzbowski. He's a real beaut. Burke is my sentimental favorite, but Wierzbowski's details are so nice, and such a great taste of what's to come with the marines. Love him.

DSC_0302_zpscc956a6e.jpg

DSC_0303_zpsfdc26947.jpg

Does anyone have an extra Wierzbowski? He is the only human I need and the one I wanted the most. Send me a pm if anyone can help me out. Looking at your pics Karamazov80 really makes me wish I could find more aliens locally. I'm sure we will get plenty more though once the two packs start showing up.

I'm wondering how many more flavors of xenomorphs we'll end up getting.

The three in the army dump are great and the incinerated alien from the first series of 2-packs looks awesome. Obviously the Queen is a no-brainer but how many more variations on xenos from Aliens will we see? (I'll take them all!)

Does anyone have an extra Wierzbowski? He is the only human I need and the one I wanted the most. Send me a pm if anyone can help me out. Looking at your pics Karamazov80 really makes me wish I could find more aliens locally. I'm sure we will get plenty more though once the two packs start showing up.

Apparently Hastings is selling them by name instead of like blind bags

http://www.gohastings.com/product/TRENDS/MINIMATES-ALIEN-WIERBOWSKI/sku/293916088.uts

I'm wondering how many more flavors of xenomorphs we'll end up getting.

The three in the army dump are great and the incinerated alien from the first series of 2-packs looks awesome. Obviously the Queen is a no-brainer but how many more variations on xenos from Aliens will we see? (I'll take them all!)

In... cinerated?

What have I missed?!!

An incinerated xeno wasn't even on my wish list. I didn't realize how much I'd need it. biggrin.png

Yeah, it's quite clever. While I doubt we'll get any new sculpts, just combinations of the pre-existing three, I'd still like an explodey-head Xeno. Eye-spy Rico Frost in the background, whom I hadn't seen prior! That egg sculpt seems a bit off, but regardless I hope we get one in each 2-pack.

Just got my case from Luke, and these things are awesome! And since the "foot swap thread" is now locked, does anyone have 2 left feet (the figure's left) that wants to swap, as I have 2 rights?

Actually, I do! I tried to email Customer Service twice about a replacement and haven't received a reply. Shoot me a PM.

Sorry about that, cdubya, we've been talking about the requests and tracking down the parts, but somehow a reply message must have been overlooked. Or there was an e-mail error. If the trade doesn't work, or does, let us know.

That's because "In space (and apparently Missouri)...no one can hear you scream".tongue.png How exactly might I do this? I tried twice on the DST "contact us" page with a "attn Kelsey @ Customer Service" heading. Was this incorrect?

Sorry about that, cdubya, we've been talking about the requests and tracking down the parts, but somehow a reply message must have been overlooked. Or there was an e-mail error. If the trade doesn't work, or does, let us know.

I haven't seen my replacement parts after talking to Kelsey last week. I sent a follow up email earlier this week just to see if they'd been mailed and haven't heard back.

That's because "In space (and apparently Missouri)...no one can hear you scream".tongue.png How exactly might I do this? I tried twice on the DST "contact us" page with a "attn Kelsey @ Customer Service" heading. Was this incorrect?

Not knowing your real name off the top of my head, I assume we've received your messages, and just forgot to send a response. I'll look into it, see where we are with parts.

For you, too, MS.