UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aliens Vs. Marines Army Dump

Got an email response from DST about my wrong footed Aliens and 2 right arm Wierzbowski. They'll replace the feet but won't replace the arm because "the arms are ambidextrous. They bend both front and back. As long as the smallest part of the hand is face inward towards Wierzbowski, it’s the correct hand." Maybe I'm missing something but all of the Minimates I have clearly have a left and right arm. There is a point on the back of the elbows that doesn't allow movement backwards (at least not as far as they go forward). I tried moving the arm forward and it doesn't bend nearly as much as it does going backwards, so I know its the wrong arm. Can anyone help me with this before I reply back to DST?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering how these sold at everyone's LCBS. I stopped at mine the day after they got them in stock. I had $20 in store credit so I bought Burke, Spunkmeyer and an alien. Wierzbowski was the only one that had been sold thus far. I came back Saturday to buy the other two aliens that I needed and there was only one Alien left (which I snatched up). These are probably the fastest selling minimates that I have seen at my LCBS. I wish I had the extra money to get a bunch of them when I first saw them. I may end up just buying a case from Luke and selling the extras that I don't need.

If they sold as fast for others as they did for me I could see us getting numerous Alien/Aliens sets. They turned out looking so damn cool. I still have my fingers crossed that we get a crawling version of the alien too at some point.

No she was definitely talking about the arms. Regardless she's sending me new left feet for my Aliens and a new arm for Wierzbowski.

I have to assume she just didn't know. The arms are definitely not the same. They are structurally different, both halves (upper and lower arm).

Also, I opted not to open my first case. If there are wrong parts in it, I will cry sometime later...

I'm wondering how these sold at everyone's LCBS.

I went to a few shops last thursday, two of them had the dump case, one store had all the humans and one alien warrior left, the other place had 7 figures (the humans and a few aliens) left. Seems the Aliens are selling fast and the humans are lingering (at least in my neck of the woods)

Edited by Shogi