UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aliens Vs. Marines Army Dump

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely will need to do some touch up painting on some of the mouths where the white teeth aren't even on both sides making some of them look kinda derpy. But that's a totally minor thing.

Don't they have silver teeth?

The ones I looked at closely had white teeth. Might be painting some silver when I do touch ups.

I emailed DST customer service last night and had a reply (requesting a picture) in my inbox this morning. Can't beat that for great service.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

Definitely will need to do some touch up painting on some of the mouths where the white teeth aren't even on both sides making some of them look kinda derpy. But that's a totally minor thing.

Don't they have silver teeth?

I believe so. The Queen's are translucent, as I recall.

Did you have to boil that bad boy?

Nope, fresh out of the box!

Lucky! I think I have two that don't need boiling. I'll be stewing Aliens this weekend. Mmmmm...

You know what's wrong with this army dump?

Absolutely nothing!

Nope, gotta retract that. I'd not opened the humans just yet.

Wierzbowski. Poor guy. The lack of camo on his legs and torso looks pretty sad. The chest I can sorta understand since he's packaged with the bulky armor on... but it'd really have been neat if that detail was included.

There absolutely should be a camo tampo on both legs and the chest block, did yours not have any at all?

There's tempo on the front and outsides of the legs but none on the insides or back.

Same with the chest torso.

That is the correct pack out based on my experience.

You know what's wrong with this army dump?

Absolutely nothing!

Nope, gotta retract that. I'd not opened the humans just yet.

Wierzbowski. Poor guy. The lack of camo on his legs and torso looks pretty sad. The chest I can sorta understand since he's packaged with the bulky armor on... but it'd really have been neat if that detail was included.

There absolutely should be a camo tampo on both legs and the chest block, did yours not have any at all?
There's tempo on the front and outsides of the legs but none on the insides or back.

Same with the chest torso.

Ah, it sounded like yours didn't have any at all.

What's the case break down supposed to be? I was under the impression it was one of each human and three of each Alien. My case had 4 of the regular Alien, 2 battle damaged, and 3 attacking.

That is correct. I have been saying the aliens were not evenly packed for a while, but I don;t know how often I took the time to look up how many of each one there would be. I believe I did list this once or twice, though.

It's also on the web listing on the DST site.