UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aliens Vs. Marines Army Dump

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are the chances of getting the Predator license Zach? I would by numerous cases of this Aliens wave so they could battle each other.

Are you saying you would buy more Aliens if you knew Predators were coming?

And how many Predators are we talking here? There's only one Predator in Predator.

I guess he's thinking that DST would have a license that encompasses all things Predator. That includes sequels, spinoffs, and comics where there is a large variety of different Predators to make figures of. (Much like NECA's line)

At least...that's what I was thinking.

Edited by CBMM1

CBMM1 is correct in what I was trying to say. I will be getting one case of these as it is, plus buying extras from my lcs. Now would be the perfect time to get the Predator license since a new Predator movie was announced last week!

So what are the chances of getting the Predator license Zach? I would by numerous cases of this Aliens wave so they could battle each other.

YES.

I'd buy them on a 1:1 ratio.

And how many Predators are we talking here? There's only one Predator in Predator.

I would buy an extra 4 Aliens for each Predator.

With a Predator license, we could make the PERFECT crossover, where Ellen Ripley teams up with Space Marine dutch and his rag tag band to investigate a colony of aliens... only to discover they've actually stumbled into a Predator hunting ground

I would love to see a Predator line! Specially if we had some comic book related figures!

With our without Predator I'm planning to get a complete Dump Case for me. I'm still waiting for the second film boxset! Even with the first film being great I'm waiting for some marines and a even more badass Ripley to fight some xenomorphs!!!

Edited by Gregio

• 1 month later...