UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Alien Minimates 35th Anniversary Box Set

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to wrap it around his hair. It's not pretty and stretches out the "fingers" a bit, but it is possible.

unsure.png

2ns9tv6.jpg

Forgive me .......no disrespect was meant .....I can't help myself seeing innuendo in posts . Sad I guess ?

I also needed to check -out 'phrasing' in my urban dictionary. smile.png

Trust me BHM, if you'd watched Archer you'd know he wasn't insinuating disrespect. Archer does that after he notices people stopped using "Phrasing." Tis a running joke.

... also, watch Archer. Do it.

I was able to wrap it around his hair. It's not pretty and stretches out the "fingers" a bit, but it is possible.

unsure.png

2ns9tv6.jpg

Forgive me .......no disrespect was meant .....I can't help myself seeing innuendo in posts . Sad I guess ?

Trust me BHM, if you'd watched Archer you'd know he wasn't insinuating disrespect. Archer does that after he notices people stopped using "Phrasing." Tis a running joke.

I'd say the same, but... does it translate well? Or is it a product of the American zeitgeist?

unsure.png

2ns9tv6.jpg

I'd say the same, but... does it translate well? Or is it a product of the American zeitgeist?

I'd say it'd translate fairly well as it is very much a product of the spy film tropes which, as we know, is something the British perfected long before Sterling Archer graced the screen.

20150121_170339-1.jpg

100% win right there. Heads and tails over the actual release. Now I see Sigourney's Ripley over a generic one. Well done YB.

Can you indulge me a bit with how you sculpted / modified that hairpiece?

Edited by MINI_MYTE