UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Breaking Bad product Toy Line

I made a custom Breaking Bad toy line for my art exhibition show. The line consists of two packs, four packs, singles and a vehicle/playset.

http://adifabio9.wix.com/difabio-portfolio#!3dpackaging/c1m5l

Here's hoping Art Asylum/Diamond Select obtains the license. I'd rather have minimates than those stylized vinly figures and plush toys.

Edited by DiFabio

This isn't the same DiFabio I know from another place, is it? Great design work on those characters and boxes. You clearly put a lot of effort into those, and did a nice job capturing likenesses considering the constraints Minimates provide.

This isn't the same DiFabio I know from another place, is it? Great design work on those characters and boxes. You clearly put a lot of effort into those, and did a nice job capturing likenesses considering the constraints Minimates provide.

T2 > T1

If only these could be officially released! they're exceptional.

dst needs to SERIOUSLY consider this line.

SERIOUSLY...

come on DST be the one who knocks!

oh.

my.

god.

Mind explosion.

These are AMAZING!

Great artwork, dude.

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate the feedback. Yeah, I put a lot of work into designing them and cutting out all the packaging by hand. The RV playset was the most difficult part. The only thing that isn't mine are the three diorama backgrounds, I bought those courtesy of Luke's toy store.

Everything looks amazing, only thing missing is a Badger and Skinny Pete 2pack.

Yup, those got as far as rough drawing sketches (along with Todd/Uncle Jack, Lydia, Gale and Wendy). I had to drop them due to time issues before the show. They'd be a hypothetical "wave ___".

These look amazing. Thanks for sharing the photos. I love Breaking Bad, and its nice to see a glimpse of what the minimate version could be. Fingers crossed these actually get made someday.

Great Job! Love to see this sort of thing, very well thought out. The only design I wasn't crazy about was your Original Walt White.

My friends always complain about Skyler, I'm like Walt is lucky to have such a hot wife, who care's if she's a pain. Anyways, I just saw an older movie she was in called Nobody's Baby. Bad movie but she goes topless. Why am I telling you this? I'm telling everybody!!!

• 2 weeks later...