UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Zylek's Customs - WIP Marvel Now Gamora

I thought I'd take a stab at my first minimate custom and attempted Magik with her new look. I still have some touch ups to do but it is coming along.

magik1_zps46be15a0.jpg

Edited by Zylek

She looks great, especially her sword! Can we get a shot with the whole sword in it?

Thanks for all the kind words! Here is a shot of the whole sword (Her right arm is being redone at the moment)

7b18876a-fc61-42cb-9fe3-5d0b8dbd464d_zps

Edited by Zylek

I love the new designs too and I was hoping they might be part of an SDCC box set so once Zach said it's wasn't current I decided to take a whack at them.

I actually used a garden label stake and the hilt of a sword in my extra parts bin. I'm thinking of either Xface Cyke or Tempus next. I'd also like to make an alternate face for Magik with white eyes and black markings around the eyes. Like this:

UNCANNYXMEN1Teaser_crop.jpg

Edited by Zylek

Those are amazing! The use of the garden label for the sword is genius. I'd love to see you take a crack at a 'powered up' head for Magik. DST really needs to get on it with the modern Uncanny team.

Edited by Turtle

• 4 weeks later...