UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The best $50 I have spent in a long time!

Well I have officially relapsed. My plastic crack addiction has begun again. I went to two small local comic shops and picked all of those up for $50.

I went to a larger comic shop too. They wanted $12 per two pack and $34 for the four packs they had. I just shook my head and left vowing never to return. I'm glad to be back collecting again. I'm just pissed at myself for selling off my old collection.

post-43-0-11212100-1401570558_thumb.jpg

I used to collect everything, but now I'm going to stick with Marvel and DC, and whatever else catches my eye like Aliens, Walking Dead, Thundercats, and Godzilla. I used to have to have every minimate that came out. I never watched Battlestar Galactica, or 24, but I had them all plus numerous extras.

I used to collect everything, but now I'm going to stick with Marvel and DC, and whatever else catches my eye like Aliens, Walking Dead, Thundercats, and Godzilla. I used to have to have every minimate that came out. I never watched Battlestar Galactica, or 24, but I had them all plus numerous extras.

Yea that sounds like me too....I am in the process of thinning the horde down to likely just Marvel with bits and pieces of other stuff maybe too!

Jeff of the Miniacs