UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Comics Vinyl3 (IE - not Minimates)

MisterPL

Wait, don't tell me the Blammoids! line has been cancelled! I've been waiting for Series 5 since 2010. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

sarcasm-1.gif

The magnets in these new figures are clearly the critical innovations missing from previous lines of deformed vinyl DC figures. I feel confident that I will be able to collect this line for years, and assemble some truly impressive teams of DC characters.

It seems that DC is going for breadth rather than depth: get their key characters out there in as many different styles as possible for the guys who just have a Batman shelf or a Superman shelf and don't care to collect all of the DCU in one specific format. Two waves, then move on to the next thing.

Wait, don't tell me the Blammoids! line has been cancelled! I've been waiting for Series 5 since 2010. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

sarcasm-1.gif

The magnets in these new figures are clearly the critical innovations missing from previous lines of deformed vinyl DC figures. I feel confident that I will be able to collect this line for years, and assemble some truly impressive teams of DC characters.

My first thought was "well, those are better then Blammoids at least".