UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New License Speculation - Halloween ComicFest 2014

Is Mickey not a male?

Of course he is... He identifies as male AND exist in a world with children proving biological reproduction takes place

Granted never his own children, just his nephews who's names escape me at the monument (they don't have the staying power Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Max had) now is he biologically male? That's an odd question, he chooses to be seen as male in gendered world, but is that a choice or by birth? You could assume from his voice and various nude scenes he's either female living as male or perhaps had his sex organs removed as an act of extreme body modification, so there is reason to question his birth gender, but since he chooses to live a male, out of respect to his lifestyle choice he should've regarded as one

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aladdin

Beast

Simba

Stitch

Mr Incredible

Perry the platypus

Phineas and Ferb

Tarzan

Prince charming and the other princes

Mike and Sully

Genie

Quasimodo

the seven dwarfs

Hercules

Bambi

Nemo

Pooh

Nemo

Wreck it ralph/fix it felix

Wall-e

Kermit and the muppets

Tron

Jack Sparrow

Indiana jones

Any male Marvel character

Any male Star wars character

FUN!

Well I was referring to characters who aren't in current releases, and thus their marketing is tied to their timelessness not the fact they’re in theaters now, sooo....

Aladdin

Beast

Simba

Stitch

Mr Incredible

Tarzan

Genie

Quasimodo

the seven dwarfs

Hercules

Bambi

Nemo

Pooh

Nemo

Wall-e

Indiana jones

Any male Marvel character

Any male Star wars character

and only to actual Disney characters, not recent captures so...

Aladdin

Beast

Simba

Stitch

Mr Incredible

Tarzan

Genie

Quasimodo

the seven dwarfs

Hercules

Bambi

Nemo

Pooh

Nemo

Wall-e

Disney has to actual acknowledge they exist and make merch for them

Aladdin

Beast

Simba

Stitch

Mr Incredible

Genie

the seven dwarfs

Bambi

Nemo

Pooh

Nemo

Wall-e

(I mean seriously?! Quasimodo and Tarzan?! Esmeralda and Jane aren’t even in the Princess line, why would Disney ever make anything with those two?! Hercules is a little better, since his movie wasn’t a total flop, but still Meg’s not a Princess so he gets NOTHING)

also they have to able to carry their own line, not be an accessory to the Princess (ie- a doll in the Princess line) but when you pick up the box the name on the Box is there’s and not “TANGLED: Featuring: RAPUNZEL! here’s a doll of Flynn”

Simba

Stitch

Mr Incredible

Bambi

Nemo

Pooh

Nemo

Wall-e

that seems like a good list now. Wow, a lot more then I considered I guess I’m totally wrong in whatever point I was trying to make.

Black Cauldron

Sword and the Stone

Robin Hood

Wall-E

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

It's gonna be Visionaries.g06e64337.jpg

I would actually buy the SHIT out of some ridiculous 80s master license that somehow wrapped up a whole bunch of weird odds and ends: Visionaries, Bravestarr, Saber Rider, Dungeons and Dragons, Silver Hawks, TigerSharks, Inhumanoids, Jem...

Black Cauldron

Sword and the Stone

Robin Hood

Wall-E

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

It's gonna be Visionaries.g06e64337.jpg

I would actually buy the SHIT out of some ridiculous 80s master license that somehow wrapped up a whole bunch of weird odds and ends: Visionaries, Bravestarr, Saber Rider, Dungeons and Dragons, Silver Hawks, TigerSharks, Inhumanoids, Jem...

Silver Hawks Minimates...I would die.

let me bring this back to reality. it is not your dream property. if it were mine Destro would be in wave 1

I can't decide if I would want GI Joe Minimates or not... I love me some GI Joes, and therein lies the problem. A whole second collection of Joes would both bankrupt me and have to fight for shelf space that I just don't have anymore. Because presumably... vehicles. Or Kreos. Either way. Lol

Also... Dinosaucers.

So I'm assuming it is some sort of robot perhaps? Then again, he said someone guessed it earlier on already. I'm going to have to read through this thread again.

Also I would love two box sets of the Silverhawks. They would go great alongside the Thundercats!