UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New License Speculation - Halloween ComicFest 2014

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall... Was Army of Darkness/Evil Dead ruled out?

Sideshow just sent out a preview of the Evil Dead 2 liscense and it got me thinking about this thread....

Army of darkness is technically still in the running... but it's an outsider, as it could tie into Marvel Zombies.

aod13.jpg

As much as I'd like it to be that, I have a feeling it's Nightmare Before Christmas. :(

Edited by Pete

I wish DC will make them again ): I have already started buying other minimates and using their parts to create new DC minimates. And I am trying to find people to make customs for me but no one is responding.

Those bring back some memories. smile.png

I am still kicking myself for not making an extra set of the RE4 ones for myself!

I kick myself from time to time for passing on the RE1 set when they were up for grabs. Love those. Edited by karamazov80

Seeing as how we got three Resident Evil characters in MvC3, and the new line "doesn't compliment anything [they've] made so far", I think that rules out them. sad.png

That would be fine by me, as I have no interest in them.

If it were Hellboy, I think i would be ok with that, not a huge fan, but I would probably buy the minimates.