2x Raph

2x Mikey

2x Don

2x Shredder

2x April

2x Foot

2x Blue Kraang

1x Clear Kraang

If that was the case breakdown, I might see myself getting a case and returning the extras (minus army builders) to a brick & mortar (probably TRU) for store credit.

And forgive my ignorance but why would a Kraang be clear? I'd expect the chase to be a variation of a MAIN character, like Raphael with "Battle Face!"

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're planning Marvel Series TRU 19 now, and it'll be two-packs.

I hope theTOADrecent discussionTOADof the possibility ofTOADdoing some BrotherhoodTOADmembers might influenceTOADthe overall decision makingTOADprocess.

(Retreats back to his exile in Beyond the Multiverse).

Edited by Jatta Pake

I'm happy to discuss this with anybody via PMs or in a 'feisty thread' because I believe it's important ......if a gobby bastard like me is starting to feel like he's treading on eggshells ,what chance the newer/quieter members ??

For whatever reason, I think folks are taking some comments here a bit more personally more often than in the past, and that leads to more friction. Would be better to discuss these things without getting all worked up IMO, but if folks feel slighted or demeaned or whatever then I can understand it. Though to reiterate a previous point I made here, and one made by Shane recently elsewhere, I suspect some who get defensive are missing the real tone and intention of posts that aren't meant to come off that way. Edited by karamazov80

I'm happy to discuss this with anybody via PMs or in a 'feisty thread' because I believe it's important ......if a gobby bastard like me is starting to feel like he's treading on eggshells ,what chance the newer/quieter members ??

For whatever reason, I think folks are taking some comments here a bit more personally more often than in the past, and that leads to more friction. Would be better to discuss these things without getting all worked up IMO, but if folks feel slighted or demeaned or whatever then I can understand it. Though to reiterate a previous point I made here, and one made by Shane recently elsewhere, I suspect some who get defensive are missing the real tone and intention of posts that aren't meant to come off that way.

Well, it's pretty obvious you're talking about me. I have never felt so personally attacked. I'm quitting minimates and never coming back here. NEVER! ::runs away crying::

I think you're wrong Matt ,I really do biggrin.png

Whilst we have some superb minimates coming through in all lines, there have been some.... what shall I say.... poor examples due to tampos etc.

Regards 'new' buyers getting multiple duplicates & the potential consequences ......I agree again.

You see ( hopefully ) that I for one agree with you totally .

If that means I am one of a minority or ,heaven forbid , the majority......... matters little to me.

Matt, please forgive the fact that I picked up on your post rather than the umpteen others (from other members) lately but I'm beginning to fill my own posts with disclaimers, pre-apologies & niceties just in case somebody gets upset with my agreement or dissent .

Tim & I for a big example have always had our huge little differences & his comment about things getting fiesty is typical of this.

On the one hand he is absolutely right & it's creeping in all over the place here, maybe I'm part of the problem .....LMK dry.png .

On the other hand he & I disagree on the spelling of 'feisty' devil.gif

I suspect you may be over thinking things a little Rob. The "fiesty" comment was just an observation on how strongly people feel about this topic, no moderation or other intent behind it.

Despite strong opinions no one has made personal attacks or resulted to name calling, so my inner Moderator is pretty happy.

As Shane said elsewhere, we're not here to stop folks speaking their minds, as long as it's within the rules and respectful to others.

T.

P.s. Opps! it's not that I can't spell it's more I can't type, it's corrected now ;)

And forgive my ignorance but why would a Kraang be clear? I'd expect the chase to be a variation of a MAIN character, like Raphael with "Battle Face!"

I was just going by what we saw at C2E2:

4 Turtles

Shredder

April

Foot

4-armed Foot

Clear Kraang

Clear-Blue-tinted Kraang

(Without checking my pictures)

I'm so on board! Hey zach? Any retailers we should know about pick this line up?

Also it's sad because minimates used to cost 6$ for 2 packs. That's the reason I got into them. Now retail is 11$ for minimate 2 packs and 6$ for singles ): stinks for real

Edited by Roccothegreat

Try collecting Marvel Legends, Rocco! They were $6.48 when I started and included a 6-inch figure w/ great paint apps and 25 plus points of articulation, a display base (or BAF piece), and a comic. They are now $23.99, include a figure with 14 point articulation (if you're lucky), and....

Minimates have gone up in price, but for the most part so has the level of detail and commitment. Unmasked variant? Sure, let's throw it in the box too! Doesn't stand well? Let's include a stand! Can make ann entirely different look with a jacket? Okay!

MinimatesMonkey

Life!

I remember the first time I got really jazzed about a lot of accessories included with a Minimate character. It was Green Arrow/Deathstroke 2-pack from the DC Direct line. I couldn't believe how much stuff they came with and it was all visible through the blister. Now it's almost standard practice.

This begs the question: At $5.99 each, will the TMNT line include stands and other accessories? Or will they go bare-bones like the army dump boxes?

If they're using the army dump as a model, I wouldn't get my hopes up. The Asgardian Soldier came with a sword and scepter but the Frost Giant had no accessories. None came with stands but that might have been before they became standard. Justin Hammer came with a briefcase a decent number of firearms but the drones had nothing.

I guess we'll see. Maybe it'll depend on the character.

I've just spent a month out of the country so I'm still catching up here.

I could be completely wrong but didn't someone mention that the sale of these blind bags wouldn't be modeled after the army dumps?

Just a little wishful thinking here but it would be great if they could add accessories to all the blind bags. I'd like to see the less wanted characters come with accessories for the more wanted ones (does that make sense?)

Pretty sure everybody in the first assortment will come with a weapon of some kind. Some of the turtles carry two, and I believe we will be accurate to that. Some of the characters have multiple arms that ARE weapons.

Not everybody is going to be Series 48 Mr. Fantastic, but I believe everybody in Series 1 should come with SOMEthing.