UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very generous of you to offer a hookup, Ninja!

And thanks for the heads up, Zach!

I am drooling over this goblin ... I love all the Pathfinder mates that have been released so far (enough to even check out the games despite never even hearing about them before the mates came out) and this goblin is just all kinds of fun. GitD can be gimmicky if used too much, but I feel like DST hits a good balance with how they utilize that feature.

Im super stoked about this goblin, but I want more news or something from them at gencon. Either another wave or box or plans. A GITD skeleton would have been just as cool as a promo.

I would be all over making a MOTU Scareglow minimate if they released a GITD skeleton, and I know I'm not the only one on here who was thinking that.

Im super stoked about this goblin, but I want more news or something from them at gencon. Either another wave or box or plans. A GITD skeleton would have been just as cool as a promo.

I would be all over making a MOTU Scareglow minimate if they released a GITD skeleton, and I know I'm not the only one on here who was thinking that.

You are correct!

Here is an update! I'm working on gathering addresses to get shipping quotes. Once I get that, then I will send everyone my paypal address for payment. then ship out sometime next week. Thanks for your patience.

goblins_zpst3lvqntr.png

and for those interested, I myself did not go to GenCon. I had a friend get these for me, us. smile.png

...and 52 total GITD Goblins going into the hands of multiversers! yes.gif

Edited by Ninja Mate

I play a lot of board games but haven't found a lot of board games news sites like I have for toys or video games. Been trying to get news all day from gen con to see if the said anything about more minimates but I can't find anything.

Anybody got some news?